The Rickeybird Scrapbook, 1984 - Updates

Oh, yeah, I recall you said that! And Gus hates that orange thing on his thread. And there's this orangey one, that Rbird loves to bash. Come to think of it, there are orange parts to the DemonBounceyball!!
WHAT'S UP WITH THESE ORANGE DEVILZSZSZSZ?????

Oh, yeah, I recall you said that! And Gus hates that orange thing on his thread. And there's this orangey one, that Rbird loves to bash. Come to think of it, there are orange parts to the DemonBounceyball!!
WHAT'S UP WITH THESE ORANGE DEVILZSZSZSZ?????

Oh! The Amazon used to feist with me if I had on orange or yellow. He had yellow and red feathers on the shoulder and hidden in his wings and tail, that only show when he's in a display mode. Maybe they just automatically think orange means "you lookin' at me? I don't see anyone else here...so you must be lookin' at me..."

Kentuckienne... it's clearly a plot conjured up by the Vast-RightANDLeft-Wing-Military-Industrial-Parrot-Toy-Complex.
Together we endure...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Rickeybirds
(((Continued))))

JTYivzqg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In our few motel-stay ATTEMPTS while moving from New Mexico to Ohio, the Rbird was so loud that I had to sleep in the car with him... and not in particularly savory areas of cities. Fortunately, I am a proudly self-protective native Texan Daughter-of-the-Republic who has no issue carrying a legal firearm for just such unforeseen occasions. When the sun came up, I left him in the car and went to the room to shower, etc., and then get back on the road.
Good times. :34:

Well, I am absolutely beside myself because Photobucket is DOWN and I therefore cannot add new LOL Rickeybirds or other usual stuff. I'm so addicted to 'em!

In the throes of withdrawal, I re-vamped his hit (not) video of his fave J-Lo tune.

Too bad we didn't have smart phones back in the 90s when he was still in love with Paula Abdul. He sang the first line of "Rush" ('Rush, rush, hurry, hurry baby, come to me') ALLLLL DAYYYYY LONNNNG!!!!

Here we go. "Booty" - the psychedelic version, with lyrics.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVIDQONX4XA"]rickeybirdproductions - Booty (Psychedelic Version) - YouTube[/ame]

Nigel is the snob of the parrot world. I've heard it said greys are fearful but my theory is that they are snobs. They see something new and immediately assume it is below them and it takes time to convince them that they won't look "lowly" playing with or associating with said object.

I hope the photo bucket thing gets sorted. Am addicted to Rickeybird feeds.

Well, I mean, they LOOK LIKE SNOBS, don't they? Honestly, to me, every last one, even the young, funny, playful ones seem to be looking down their noses... beaks... at us!

Yeah, come on, Photobucket: the Rickeybird has LOLs to post!!!!!!!

Photorickeybirdbuckets is clearly conspiritually associated with Russia, extraterrestrials, and the political party of your choice.

if Rickeybird associates with the political party of my choice, I'm going to have to reexamine my loyalties.

Most Reactions

Back