The best Bird meme!!

I have a feeling like Feathered Friends NZ posts every day a new meme...
View attachment 54788
I think I have just 5 points. I "think" because I'm not sure how to count "car ride" - I counted it but it was just to the vet.

None of my fids chewed important document (such things are too much guarded here) but once time Zenek chewed my mom's notes with results of a contest she was organizing... and she had to count it again because of Zenek:LOL:
lol I got 8

I have a feeling like Feathered Friends NZ posts every day a new meme...
View attachment 54788
I think I have just 5 points. I "think" because I'm not sure how to count "car ride" - I counted it but it was just to the vet.

None of my fids chewed important document (such things are too much guarded here) but once time Zenek chewed my mom's notes with results of a contest she was organizing... and she had to count it again because of Zenek:LOL:
Rocky alone has done 10 before her first hatchday! I can't believe my baby is going to be a year old in a month!

I just made these.

Attachments

• 81arck.jpg
    81arck.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 81as2m.jpg
    81as2m.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 31
Gimme Gimme Gimme that knife, cos Mamma Mia!! you better send out an SOS and Ring Ring the cops, cos you're gonna meet your Waterloo real quick if you ever Take A Chance On Me like this!!!! It'll be Hasta Mañana baby cos The Winner Takes It All!!!!

favesong.jpg

This is honestly so relatable
RIP my couch and walls and windowsills 🥲
....... and my French doors too, thanks a lot Twinkle!!

Exhibit A ....
IMG_1350.jpeg

And the guilty party, God love her!!

twinkle1.JPG

Most Reactions

Back