The best Bird meme!!

Oh I need to do one of these for Lovejoy, he is DEFINITELY not too innocent for it :eek:
when I was posting it, I thought about Lovejoy 😅 if you are able to do such edits, I can share the link to the sample (I know that not everyone knows how to do it)

when I was posting it, I thought about Lovejoy 😅 if you are able to do such edits, I can share the link to the sample (I know that not everyone knows how to do it)
Thanks Rozzy, if you would please share the link, I could give it a try!

Hehe, I already wanted to post it and then I realized "I forgot to put his name!" Fixed.
bird jail Zenek.jpg

I wasn't sure what crime to choose, so I wrote few... Also, I couldn't think anything funny like some people did. With Rozalka it would be a bit easier because she has one big "crime" - chasing other Bourkes in order to dominate them

Hehe, I already wanted to post it and then I realized "I forgot to put his name!" Fixed.
View attachment 54708
I wasn't sure what crime to choose, so I wrote few... Also, I couldn't think anything funny like some people did. With Rozalka it would be a bit easier because she has one big "crime" - chasing other Bourkes in order to dominate them
Oh Rozzy, they're BOTH just too cute to be guilty of ANY crime😍😍 They're innocent I tells ya!!

THIS IS WHY I DON'T ALLOW ANDY AND SKY ON MY CLOTHS UNLESS THEY ARE HANGING OUT AND WHY I ALL WAYS HAVE HOLES ALL OVER THE KITCHEN WINDOW SCREEN!!

Ok, @Rozalka, the Brisbane Brains Trust worked on this all day and this is as good as we could get. We're not as smart as you are - but it's still pretty cute :)

ljbirbjail.png

Ok, @Rozalka, the Brisbane Brains Trust worked on this all day and this is as good as we could get. We're not as smart as you are - but it's still pretty cute :)

View attachment 54741
Welcome Lovejoy to the Bird County Jail 😅

I fully understand you - believe me, if this meme was made 6 months earlier, I wouldn't be able to do it either😅 But it looks good anyway, good job(y)

..umm... not out of a real story...​

Attachments

• DRAWINGS 01-Sketches-5.jpg
    DRAWINGS 01-Sketches-5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 19
I have a feeling like Feathered Friends NZ posts every day a new meme...
1696260162213.jpeg

I think I have just 5 points. I "think" because I'm not sure how to count "car ride" - I counted it but it was just to the vet.

None of my fids chewed important document (such things are too much guarded here) but once time Zenek chewed my mom's notes with results of a contest she was organizing... and she had to count it again because of Zenek:LOL:

View attachment 54788
I think I have just 5 points. I "think" because I'm not sure how to count "car ride" - I counted it but it was just to the vet.

None of my fids chewed important document (such things are too much guarded here) but once time Zenek chewed my mom's notes with results of a contest she was organizing... and she had to count it again because of Zenek:LOL:
My tiels scored 7

View attachment 54804
View attachment 54788

Various members of my flock, past and present, have done at least 12 out of 14 of these. If you were to substitute "mouse cable" for "phone cable" you could make it 13, and I'd like throw "deleted emails by jumping on the keyboard" for an extra point!!

View attachment 54804

Various members of my flock, past and present, have done at least 12 out of 14 of these. If you were to substitute "mouse cable" for "phone cable" you could make it 13, and I'd like throw "deleted emails by jumping on the keyboard" for an extra point!!
🤣🤣🤣 never had them delete an email but my first budgie once sent a text message by walking on and kissing a smartphone screen!

Most Reactions

Back