Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

foxgloveparrot went skydiving with macaws once less than 30 minutes after eating
ETC's conure is a drone programmed to drop radioactive bird poop everywhere it goes.

Foxglove parrot has to wear gloves because they dope them with Ketamine and testosterone so thier parrots always bite so much and hard. Especially the budgies.

Clark Conure is actually Superman. Supperconure.

Oh, and his owner is... ummm... General Zod. Yeah, General Zod!

GaleriaGila's parrot isn't its natural color, she just paints the feathers whenever she want's a new look or the artistic Muse strikes her.

GaleriaGila used to chase her bird around with a step ladder to get it off curtain rods, now she uses an Elon Musk flame thrower because she likes the colors it makes.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm... the above rascal got the first part RIGHT (I had a ladder in my entry hall) but I deny all flamethrower accusations.

Furthermore, said rascal lets his birds go on bird dating sites and pretend to be hyacinth macaws.

GaleriaGila signed up her birds to be on the "celebridy" magazine, then made her own bird magazine when her birds were rejected for outshining the cover birds

The above poster speaks the truth!

And, ummm... well... Ellie was the June Centerfold in Playrooster Magazine!

Yeah as I said before #604 GaleriaGila uses makeup (paint) and photoshop just like all the so called models and "influncers" to fake natural beauty instead of seeing it within.

Yeah as I said before #604 GaleriaGila uses makeup (paint) and photoshop just like all the so called models and "influncers" to fake natural beauty instead of seeing it within.
clark_conure ate a green-winged macaw and then vomited its feathers back up into his birds' food

foxgloveparrot is not even trying. Of course thats true but I then put it in a suffle'.

the truth is foxgloveparrot doesn't even own a parrot and is quote "Working in the computer graphics industry (and being a bird mom)" so basically all her parrots are imaginary. She just drew them with supreme talent to fool us all. POSER parrot owner. I even bet she owns a cat.... how evil is that.

foxgloveparrot is not even trying. Of course thats true but I then put it in a suffle'.

the truth is foxgloveparrot doesn't even own a parrot and is quote "Working in the computer graphics industry (and being a bird mom)" so basically all her parrots are imaginary. She just drew them with supreme talent to fool us all. POSER parrot owner. I even bet she owns a cat.... how evil is that.

Clark_conure is into exploratory surgery on parrotlets, using an optic sensor and a VHS recorder! !

Hey VHS is still a valid medium I still have one.

What vampiric_Conure is afraid you all might find out about is he's secretly buying up birds to run the international bird trade....all about the money, nothing about he bond......soon you'll find this vampire using his billions to buy all your birds.

Some people just can't get enough parrots I guess.

Hey VHS is still a valid medium I still have one.

What vampiric_Conure is afraid you all might find out about is he's secretly buying up birds to run the international bird trade....all about the money, nothing about he bond......soon you'll find this vampire using his billions to buy all your birds.

Some people just can't get enough parrots I guess.
clark_conure gave birth to his birds in a seahorse-type manner.

Foxgloveparrot is so Goth they poop bats :D.

Foxgloveparrot lives on Titan. She built a base there and produces oxygen for herself there. And for her fids because she lives there with them. They all are used to the very cold temperature. Also, she sometimes swims in a nearby methane lake. And she takes pictures of Saturn when it can be seen on the sky posting them to Internet to make people jealous

(welcome Parrrot Forum to my current obsession... or rather just a small part of it, lol)

Most Reactions

Back