Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

oops I bumped...accident

Clark Conure didn't bump it accidentally. He has a magic power and uses it on my new YT channel and now none of my vids show up on my channel page. He does it to stop me from uploading non-parrot related videos, so I can use only my old channel which is for parrots.

(why does almost every post of mine in this thread is creating a fictional story based on my mini-irl problems, lol)

Ha!

Well, some people don't know that ROZALKA means "Rose Thief" in Polish, and she has been thrown in jail for multiple such offense. Be ashamed, złodziej róż!

Well, as we all know, or should know, Gale was/is a VW bug, bell bottom flower child!
The truth? She has been an undercover Narc all these years, now collecting profiles on all of us!

GaleriaGila lives in ohio she states... this map is relavent. I only have time to hug my loved ones.

1724285228953.png

Hands up!!!!!! Relinquish all designer purses, Harry&David gift certificates and unopenned Harrison's bird snacks, and NOBODY GETS HURT!

Notice that there was no refutation of the Finland allegation. He and Rozalka and FLBoy are in an international Harrison's black market and smuggling ring!

We are well aware of all the smuggleing rings but we are focusing on ohio.

Oh, yeah? This just in...

URL unfurl="true"]https://www.amazon.com/Birds-Minnesota-Observation-Visitors-Checklist/dp/B0CY95BFWQ[/URL

71oylj-ZiwL._SL1499_.jpg

Last edited:
MY HAGFISH ARE ALL ALIVE AND WELL!

The above's REAL NAME is foxglovehagfish... wanted for slime trafficking I have proof from Indiana Public Media below!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back