Rehome Lorikeet

Jenith801

May 19, 2024
Parrots
Lorikeet
I would like to rehome my lorikeet urgently. Its 3 years old, healthy and playful. Please contact me if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5015.jpeg
    IMG_5015.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 5

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I would like to rehome my lorikeet urgently. Its 3 years old, healthy and playful. Please contact me if you are interested.
Hi @Jenith801, welcome to the forums but I'm sorry to hear you need to rehome your lorikeet. As we are a worldwide forum, could you please give a general idea of your location? But please do bear in mind that it's not permitted to post personal contact or residential addresses on the open forum, in the interests of your online safety. We do also have a personal messaging service which you will be able to access after you've amassed 10 posts on our forum. Until that time, should someone express an interest in adopting your lorikeet, you can pass personal messages between each other via any member of the Mod team and we will be happy to assist :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts