Rate the budgie names I picked out!

Those are all really cute names! If you want more “creative” names, look into the things you like and look for things that sound like they could be names! I personally like nature and food, so a lot of the names were derived from that. Some things may be harder than others so look into all hobbies to have a wide spectrum and then pick out what you like and then make the decision upon seeing the new baby!
That's why our first bike was named Fixie. We own a bicycle repair shop and a fixie is a style of bike. Plus, she was "fixing" to stay. lol

I have created more

Sweet birds: sweetpea, honey barbecue sauce,

Color neutral names: Glory, Angel, griffin, sundar (Beautiful in Hindi), Pyaara (lovely in Hindi), Habibi (sweetie in Arabic), Nzuri ( pretty in Swahili), Tikus (rat in Indonesian) Tota (parakeet in Hindi) lumbar vertebrae, tumor, rattie, bazookiestan, grungasauce, patar (caveman Patrick star), stove, saucepan, Chærghleaigh (pronounced Charlie), bighleigh (pronounced billy)

Yes, those last two are abominations of the English language 😍💅

I have created more

Sweet birds: sweetpea, honey barbecue sauce,

Color neutral names: Glory, Angel, griffin, sundar (Beautiful in Hindi), Pyaara (lovely in Hindi), Habibi (sweetie in Arabic), Nzuri ( pretty in Swahili), Tikus (rat in Indonesian) Tota (parakeet in Hindi) lumbar vertebrae, tumor, rattie, bazookiestan, grungasauce, patar (caveman Patrick star), stove, saucepan, Chærghleaigh (pronounced Charlie), bighleigh (pronounced billy)

Yes, those last two are abominations of the English language 😍💅
I like Habibi.
How about Candycane?
Candycorn?
Chop Suey?
Polka Dot?

I was playing the Extinction map on ARK, since I don’t have to do school until 1PM, and I got some names in my tiny brain

Gray: Kaiju, bebsjwjwbBAaaaaaaaa

I was playing the Extinction map on ARK, since I don’t have to do school until 1PM, and I got some names in my tiny brain

Gray: Kaiju, bebsjwjwbBAaaaaaaaa
Sorry there was a spider on my bed. Probably hitched a ride on me when I went up to the gas station.

Anyway, Kaiju, Titan, Edmund, the bebsjwjwbBAaaaaaaaaaa thing too Ig, Aatma (soul in Hindi), kursee (chair in Hindi)

For a blue pied budgie: managarmr, rat, not yellow, and horsedude

For lutino: yellow, not blue, corn cob, or cooking oil

For green pied: not blue or pink, mold, or beetlebug

For albino: milk, spider, or paper

That’s all I thought of

These names are great and all but… they’re not Cornbread.

😜

IG is blocked on my phone (strict parents), could you explain what happened in the post? If not that’s alright lol
Oops, that is fair. It’s a video of what I assume to be a high school choir acapella singing “cornbread” really dramatically in a public restroom, LOL.

It begins with one person in frame and then slowly more of them come into frame as they keep singing “cornbread” in different keys and chords.

Oops, that is fair. It’s a video of what I assume to be a high school choir acapella singing “cornbread” really dramatically in a public restroom, LOL.

It begins with one person in frame and then slowly more of them come into frame as they keep singing “cornbread” in different keys and chords.
That sounds hilarious! Honestly the description reminds me of my bestie for some reason lol

Most Reactions

Back