Rate the budgie names I picked out!

I love Denali and Cornbread!
Thanks for adding in the picture of your books, I was completely lost.
Man, I feel old. haha

I wonder if cartoons can rot Rocky's mind. We've been holed up in a hotel room together now for over a week while I recover from Covid and watch Teen Titans on cable TV. It's actually hilarious and not too violent for her tender young mind (or my tender old one)! I haven't watched 'toons for decades, and this show is actually very clever. Either that or it's MY mind that's rotting from watching too many fart and poop jokes and eating take out Chinese. Rocky loves noodles, rice and veggies. I just rinse the sauce of her portion.
I doubt itā€™d rot her mind considering she doesnā€™t speak any human languages and understand what most words mean.

Wait, teen titans? Like the original or the new one (teen titans go)? I assume youā€™re talking about the new/remake since itā€™s a lot more ā€œkid friendlyā€ I suppose. You should check out The Amazing World of Gumball! That one is really funny for all ages and is really cartoony and it seems like itā€™d be right up your alley.

rocky is probably pretty happy with the noodles! People food clearly always tastes far better than their food (which I agree fully with! Have you tasted their pellets? Ricoā€™s pellets taste like either goofy oats and floppy wheat or bone dry dirt with a hint of oats. No idea why he likes it but he does!) and itā€™s 1000% times better off the plate aka hoomanā€™s weird food bowl.

I love Denali and Cornbread!
Thanks for adding in the picture of your books, I was completely lost.
Man, I feel old. haha
Denali would actually be fitting for a lot of colors (purple, gray, blue, white, blue series budgies in general) and itā€™d be a cool nod to my state! My parents would probably think Iā€™m talking about the restaurant though!

Yeah, youā€™re welcome! You should try out the WoF series though!

Well, if you want to feel younger, drink 7 Red Bulls, 6 shushies, eat 5 packs of gum tape, smell 4 sharpies, lick 3 frozen poles, eat 2 handfuls of bugs, and eat 1 handful of dirt/potting soil and viola! You have now gone back in time!

Teach rocky how to spin!
Or
Teach rocky how to do calculus
NOT.
I had to take Calculus twice in college because my attendance was bad, I didn't do the assignments, and my calculator ran out in the middle of the final so I just gave up and walked out! Too busy chasing boys for higher math!
SECOND try was just passing. I wouldn't torture poor Rocky!
Spinning? Ummm, I don't know how to do that myself!

NOT.
I had to take Calculus twice in college because my attendance was bad, I didn't do the assignments, and my calculator ran out in the middle of the final so I just gave up and walked out! Too busy chasing boys for higher math!
SECOND try was just passing. I wouldn't torture poor Rocky!
Spinning? Ummm, I don't know how to do that myself!
Teach rocky how to multiply fractions, turn them into decimals and then subtract them until you get 0 and then tell rocky she was wrong because it wasnā€™t 0 but the answer is -0.

Learn to spin so fast that you can fly away like helicopter blades then teach rocky how to become a budgiecopter

Teach rocky how to multiply fractions, turn them into decimals and then subtract them until you get 0 and then tell rocky she was wrong because it wasnā€™t 0 but the answer is -0.

Learn to spin so fast that you can fly away like helicopter blades then teach rocky how to become a budgiecopter
Rocky has really good flight skills- lots of budgiecoptering as a baby. It's funny how a baby parrot's wings seem to be attached to their mouth and throat. Starting at about a week old they flap their little naked chicken wings like mad as they pump their heads and swallow their food- feeding is like a whole body experience for them! On top of that, they can chirp and swallow at the same time without the food going down the wrong pipe. I don't know how they do it- if I tried to sing and swallow at the same time I'd either spit it all over the place or choke- and if I tried flapping, too, well, I'd probably be committed!

Rocky has really good flight skills- lots of budgiecoptering as a baby. It's funny how a baby parrot's wings seem to be attached to their mouth and throat. Starting at about a week old they flap their little naked chicken wings like mad as they pump their heads and swallow their food- feeding is like a whole body experience for them! On top of that, they can chirp and swallow at the same time without the food going down the wrong pipe. I don't know how they do it- if I tried to sing and swallow at the same time I'd either spit it all over the place or choke- and if I tried flapping, too, well, I'd probably be committed!
That is something I never thought of! It really is crazy that they can do that!

Green pied: Sweetpea, fern, bug, emerald, mistletoe, shrubby

Blue pied: blizzard, frost, cryo, Denali, sleet, diamond
Bluebell for the violet

Violet: Borealis, Violet, daisy, lupine, bluebell, indigo, hyacinth, orchid

Lutino/ybdfs/ybdec: sweetpea, bumblebee, beebee, cleopatra (if female), dawn, amber, sunshine, Goldie, dodo, phoenix, chip

Gray: stone, smolder, ash, rocky, thunder, stormy

Albino/bbdec/bbdfs: snowflake, sugar, hail, cloud, blizzard, whiteout

Rainbow: neo, borealis, shimmer, glory, Maui

Yellow Face/gold face: popcorn, cheese, mozzarella, cornbread
I like rocky for grey mistletoe toe for green

I like rocky for grey mistletoe toe for green
Maybe I'm biased but Rocky is a GREAT NAME! But I also really like Stormy. I had a Stormy and we called him "Stormio" because I was selling Nespresso coffee at Bed Bath and Beyond at the time and one of their blends was called Stormio and I liked the way it sounded.

Denali would actually be fitting for a lot of colors (purple, gray, blue, white, blue series budgies in general) and itā€™d be a cool nod to my state! My parents would probably think Iā€™m talking about the restaurant though!

Yeah, youā€™re welcome! You should try out the WoF series though!

Well, if you want to feel younger, drink 7 Red Bulls, 6 shushies, eat 5 packs of gum tape, smell 4 sharpies, lick 3 frozen poles, eat 2 handfuls of bugs, and eat 1 handful of dirt/potting soil and viola! You have now gone back in time!
YIKES! remember what happened to the poor,, stupid kid at the bus stop that tried to lick an ice cold light pole! It was pretty gruesome!

Lutino/ybdfs/ybdec: sweetpea, bumblebee, beebee, cleopatra (if female), dawn, amber, sunshine, Goldie, dodo, phoenix, chip

These are all fantastic! I am not sure what mine are - one has a yellow face, had yellow and grey edged feathers and a green breast. His (too young to know if he's a he but we differentiate them this way) breast is now turning indigo, but his face is yellow. I believe the other is a blue pied. They're a bonded pair. We call them Pinky and the Brain. He (the Brain) finds any escape route he can and they've been constantly trying to figure out how to open all the little doors on their home. And she, Pinky, follows him. She can be an instigator but mostly she's a follower. Brain is a lot braver.

If we ever get birds again - and we only have these two because the one we rescued from outside (named Fixie, cuz we're a bike repair shop) died - I will get more creative with their names.

These are all fantastic! I am not sure what mine are - one has a yellow face, had yellow and grey edged feathers and a green breast. His (too young to know if he's a he but we differentiate them this way) breast is now turning indigo, but his face is yellow. I believe the other is a blue pied. They're a bonded pair. We call them Pinky and the Brain. He (the Brain) finds any escape route he can and they've been constantly trying to figure out how to open all the little doors on their home. And she, Pinky, follows him. She can be an instigator but mostly she's a follower. Brain is a lot braver.

If we ever get birds again - and we only have these two because the one we rescued from outside (named Fixie, cuz we're a bike repair shop) died - I will get more creative with their names.
Those are all really cute names! If you want more ā€œcreativeā€ names, look into the things you like and look for things that sound like they could be names! I personally like nature and food, so a lot of the names were derived from that. Some things may be harder than others so look into all hobbies to have a wide spectrum and then pick out what you like and then make the decision upon seeing the new baby!

OMG I JUST DISCOVERED CREAMINOS AND I LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS LUTINOS!!! THE PERFECT NAME FOR A CREAMINO IS BUTTERCREAM!!!

Phoenix and chip are cute!

Most Reactions

Back