Maya and Jolly Updates...

I SO wish we lived closer, what a fun weekend we would have making toys:)

Absolutely! But I done told you that you and Reg just need to pack up and move on over to Jersey! It would be as simple as that! You could grab Britty too, while you're at it. Make it a family affair.

Hope you have a REALLY big basement!
When you hear a loud knock on your door, remember you asked for it...
And please don't let the 4 UHauls in front of your house worry you:)

Hahahahahaha! That might be a slight squeeze. But Reg is handy. He can build out an extra wing or two on my house.

Fantastic update, Stephen! Jolly and Maya are stunning, perfect feather to the point they glow with good health. I love watching them in action, great to see them sharing a play stand. You're doing an outstanding job with your gorgeous pair of Ekkies. Thanks for the great videos.

Awww, thanks Allee! And you're most welcome! It's nice to be able to share like this with my online family.

Cameron, you have GOT to get a pic of Gizmo's squinty eye! Hahaha!

Oh how I have tried, I have lots of videos of Gizmo looking at the phone, trying to chew the phone, etc etc. he is completely convinced it is a special toy, as I will not let him play with it:D. I will continue to try, I always imagine there is a frown going on below his feathers....lol

Hey that play area is great, I'm definately stealing ideas from it.

Cheers,

Camo

You probably need one of those tripod things designed for your phone so that you can set it up to record independently of you. Maybe that'll do it.

And yes, feel free to steal away! I have more plans ahead for both stands, so I'll post pics once I'm done.

Most Reactions

Back