Winter, the dwarf hamster. :)

I my goodness! I bet her cheek pouches are bigger than her body when she's eating! Is she nocturnal? My hamsters used to keep me up at night with their squeaky wheels.

I don't think so; I don't live with my family. Most of the time she's pretty inactive and I don't know if her itty bitty body can move her wheel hehe. But she stays in the living room, so I don't think anyone would notice if she was haha.

Awwww, soooo precious!! We had one, her name was Dizzy and she was the most adorable, funny little thing. They are nocturnal so you'd probably hear him on his wheel at night. Dizzy had wheel marathons in the early hours of the morning - that wheel squeeked and squeeked so much! LOL! And they can stuff those cheek pouches almost to bursting ;)

So adorable!!! I had hamsters....in the 70s!! I stop and look at them in the pet store sometimes because they are SO cute I can't stand it. I love their 'hands'. :)

ruffledfeathers: I know what you mean. I had gerbils growing up, they're so cool to just watch explore and check everything out. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back