Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
My best little man of all time. I love all my animals, but itā€™s just different with Robin. Maybe itā€™s because heā€™s been through 30 years of life with me, maybe itā€™s because we were just meant to beā€¦

30. I canā€™t even believe it. Iā€™ve had finches before him, but Robin was my first ā€œparrotā€. Iā€™ve had other birds, large parrots too, but Robin has always remained my heart bird.

Here he is on his birthday last Wednesday, with his friends. Okay, theyā€™re not his ā€œfriendsā€ā€¦ My other birds šŸ˜…. Raven BWP almost 11, Griffin Ruppellā€™s 10, Mink English Budgie 9. They all get out of cage time, I just canā€™t do it all at once for safety reasons. Robin and Raven have to be that far apart or Robin will take Ravenā€™s (Pionus) toes off despite being over twice Robinā€™s weight ā€¦ he is missing a toe tip because of him. Robin has never liked other birds. Enjoy the pics! šŸ’œ

Attachments

• IMG_5685.jpeg
    IMG_5685.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5699.jpeg
    IMG_5699.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5700.jpeg
    IMG_5700.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5691.jpeg
    IMG_5691.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5687.jpeg
    IMG_5687.jpeg
    298.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5676.jpeg
    IMG_5676.jpeg
    329.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_5662.jpeg
    IMG_5662.jpeg
    302.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5678.jpeg
    IMG_5678.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_5683.jpeg
    IMG_5683.jpeg
    306 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5702.jpeg
    IMG_5702.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5704.jpeg
    IMG_5704.jpeg
    244.6 KB · Views: 22
My best little man of all time. I love all my animals, but itā€™s just different with Robin. Maybe itā€™s because heā€™s been through 30 years of life with me, maybe itā€™s because we were just meant to beā€¦

30. I canā€™t even believe it. Iā€™ve had finches before him, but Robin was my first ā€œparrotā€. Iā€™ve had other birds, large parrots too, but Robin has always remained my heart bird.

Here he is on his birthday last Wednesday, with his friends. Okay, theyā€™re not his ā€œfriendsā€ā€¦ My other birds šŸ˜…. Raven BWP almost 11, Griffin Ruppellā€™s 10, Mink English Budgie 9. They all get out of cage time, I just canā€™t do it all at once for safety reasons. Robin and Raven have to be that far apart or Robin will take Ravenā€™s (Pionus) toes off despite being over twice Robinā€™s weight ā€¦ he is missing a toe tip because of him. Robin has never liked other birds. Enjoy the pics! šŸ’œ
Happy Hatch/Birthday Day to Robin! and Congrats on 30 years! What a beautiful testament of your commitment šŸ„° Thanks for sharing your pics too.

Happiest of Hatch Days to you, Robin, thirty years is a wonderful milestone!! šŸ’–šŸ„³šŸŽ‰ @RavensGryf, I think a pic of your handsome young man would fit rather well with the theme of this month's POTM contest... just sayin' ;)

Happiest of Hatch Days to you, Robin, thirty years is a wonderful milestone!! šŸ’–šŸ„³šŸŽ‰ @RavensGryf, I think a pic of your handsome young man would fit rather well with the theme of this month's POTM contest... just sayin' ;)

Oh Iā€™ll have to check it out! Thank you šŸ’œ

I'm so late, I apologize to both you and Robin!

Please give that sweet baby some scritches from Auntie Terry ā¤ļø ā¤ļø ā¤ļø
How is it possible that Robin is already 30?? Julie, with the love and care that I know you give your flock I see many more birthday celebrations ahead. Missed you, and I'm so glad to see you back!

I'm so late, I apologize to both you and Robin!

Please give that sweet baby some scritches from Auntie Terry ā¤ļø ā¤ļø ā¤ļø
How is it possible that Robin is already 30?? Julie, with the love and care that I know you give your flock I see many more birthday celebrations ahead. Missed you, and I'm so glad to see you back!
I knowā€¦ 30 šŸ˜­

Can't imagine how it must feel to have a parrot you've had for their entire life turn 30! I felt so emotional when my Sammy (jardine's) turned 10!!

Congratulations to both of you (and the rest of your flock) and wishing you many more happy years together!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back