Shade - Senegal Parrot;
Joey & Pixel - Red-bellied Parrots;
Petey & Zuri - Meyer's Parrots;
Léa - Cape Parrot
From early yesterday morning -

0115-5.jpg

What is all that white stuff?

0116-3.jpg

I can't make out anything outside! It's all white!

0118-6.jpg

Well at least it's nice and warm in here with a lot of stuff to destroy!

And my favourite -

0119-6.jpg

Why...won't...you...break!

STUNNING pictures of a GORGEOUS baby! Thanks so much for sharing these. :) I wish I could say "keep the snow" where you are...but we're getting some of that white stuff tomorrow. :(

Awesome shots, your great with photos! :D Thanks for sharing. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words!!

Love your beautiful cape parrot. You are VERY good at taking photos of your lovely parrot. Are you a professional photographer? Love your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Happy new year! :)

Lea I presume... Such a nice little bird. Thanks for sharing the pics. Ah ha, your's is a little destroyer too, I see

Last edited:
Love your beautiful cape parrot. You are VERY good at taking photos of your lovely parrot. Are you a professional photographer? Love your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Happy new year! :)

It's a hobby I have - people have said I should go pro, but I fear that when I have to DO it for a living, I won't like it as much :)

Thanks!

Lea I presume... Such a nice little bird. Thanks for sharing the pics. Ah ha, your's is a little destroyer too, I see

Had to get her a stainless steel cage as she was stripping the powder coating off her other cage, despite having plenty of toys to play with. Sometimes she just likes to hang off her cage bars and that is where the damage came into play.

She also LOVES hardwood beads!

Hey, Shade, where did you get the really awesome window perch? I think Oliver would love one. :)

Ohhh! That perch is so cool. I want one! I'd have to take one of the screens out of my windows. I have casement windows and they swing outside so the screens are on the inside. I think I can manage to give up a screen for the birds to have one of those. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back