urgent help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

tania

Jan 23, 2014
Media
Albums
pakistan
Parrots
2 ringnecks
plzz i am in big trouble a cat had gave 3 babies in my back yard i was looking for it and today she took the babies one by one to a new secure placeshe took 2 babies and when it was the turn of third one i came to there i was away 5 feet the cat stared at me and ran away and its been 4 hours she is not back the baby is only 1 day old i am afraid what do i should do now plzzzzzzzzzz help

tania, did the mother ever come back for the kitten? What happened?

the baby is so tiny she came back i put that kitten in front of her she didnt took it .... now what do i should do

did she run away when you put it in front of her? The mother will usually come back for their baby, they have been known to run into burning buildings to get their kittens out. Have you just left the kitten where you found it or have you been bringing it into the house?

i`ve brought it in my house actually the queen had found a new place so she isnt here she didnt ran when i put the baby in front of her
that mother is still giving birth to other babies and left that baby because he was covered with clothes she didnt seen him probably

If you know where the mother cat is, I'd put the baby back with her and the siblings.

It can be a daunting task raising kittens from day #1.

I bottle fed one of my cats when his mother did not take care of him, and it was so much work. Up every night every 2 hours getting his formula in him. The formula was not cheap either. I would also put the baby back with his mother.

what now?? is he safe?? im not sure you should be putting him back. if his mom refused him once, she wont keep him again. animals are pretty reckless with "defective" babies. please keep him till he is at least a little older. look for animal shelter if there is absolutely nothing possible. hope you can save him somehow poor baby :(

Most Reactions

Back