Stunted or Petite?

I am still waiting for CITES. Seller always says she is DYH. I think also like that because i research lots of dyh yca and panamas photos (baby and adult) and compare with Wilson. My determinations are like that. Yc and panamas have more whiter eye rings but dyh has skin color or bone color. Also yc and panamas have more darker cere sometimes all black but dyh has lighter skin color or bone color. And beak is also more black on it on yc but more bone color on dyh also wilson now have more bone color on beak by comparison to 8 weeks old. I hope she is DYH. When i receive CITES and parent photos i add them.

Well,, i throw my .02 worth in... YNA X DYH ??? But the Panama is possible. Id need to see better pics of nails, cere, wings, legs. I have breeder Pans and have had for 40yrs.

Well,, i throw my .02 worth in... YNA X DYH ??? But the Panama is possible. Id need to see better pics of nails, cere, wings, legs. I have breeder Pans and have had for 40yrs.
Btw. The weight makes more sense. Also Pans are a subspecies of DYH. The lack of bone colored beak and nails makes me suspect of hybrid.

Btw. The weight makes more sense. Also Pans are a subspecies of DYH. The lack of bone colored beak and nails makes me suspect of hybrid.
I wouldnt stress over the parentage. A DYH x YNA is a good mix if i were to condone hybridizing zons. I only respond so much i feel like you are the type of person i would sell a baby too. That being said,,, dont let that baby become the big bird. Imo, wean it now, on your terms. That bird will be a better companion pet if you take more charge now. Be the big bird. Call more of the shots. Take charge in how things run in your house. The bird will except its place in the flock. If it takes charge chaos will result. Good luck. Maybe free feed a good pellet.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back