September 2024 POTM Contest!

Oh, yeah? Well, I got yer close-up right here, baby!
Just for Fun... for now...
Sorry, everybody for all the kerfuffle, but when you've had a bird for 40 years, and you have a zillion photos, and all the friends/family are tired of seeing 'em, well... ya lose your mind a little in these forums!

View attachment 60912
LOL, Rb's talons seem to be growing as I type! Watch out, Rival, I hear blood can be hard to wash out😨

HAHAHA, I can't stop laughing!
Captions are allowed, my dear brother. You know, you can enter this one and Gaily Gail can enter the other one if y'all want to ❤️
You are far more generous than the Missus. Are you married? Oh, that's right... of course.

Official entry
20220402_190157.jpg

Oh, yeah? Well, I got yer close-up right here, baby!
Just for Fun... for now...
Sorry, everybody for all the kerfuffle, but when you've had a bird for 40 years, and you have a zillion photos, and all the friends/family are tired of seeing 'em, well... ya lose your mind a little in these forums!

View attachment 60912
I can totally relate to your verbiage. A fun topic for a new thread! 😅

Old photo (JFF). I found this by searching posts that mentioned "up close and personal" from my forums account, lol.
1725368618548.png

Old photo (JFF). I found this by searching posts that mentioned "up close and personal" from my forums account, lol.
View attachment 60943
Oh man, you need to enter this, what a fantastic pic of Jasper! Heehee, you must be psychic and knew this would someday be a POTM theme ❤️

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back