Pressed Juicery

TacoNTiki

May 27, 2015
Calgary, AB, Canada
Parrots
Taco: female cinnamon pearl cockatiel - hatched: ~September 2013, Gotcha date: Nov 29th, 2013
Tiki: Male yellow-sided green cheek conure - hatched April 10th, 2015, Gotcha date May 24, 2015
Does anyone feed their fids Cold pressed juice? I found a company called pressed Juicery and they have very healthy, no sugar or preservatives added juice. Tiki loves it and I him him 1-2 mls every other day or so. It's an easy way to get him his veggies and fruit. Does anyone think this is ok for him to consume?

Skittles LOVE juice and I asked the vet if it was okay to give him juice and she said it was fine to give him a "thimble" of juice per day. I feed him the Tropicana Farmstand - he LOVES it.

I've actually thought of getting a juicer for Skittles - a juicer. I'll be interested to see what others have done as well.

Do you have a link to the one you got?

Hi. The one I got is this https://www.pressedjuicery.com/products/juices
And it's the "greens" 5 with
greens 5
cilantro
fennel
orange
pineapple
romaine
spinach

Tiki is so cute when he drinks it because he makes lip smacking noises and loves it. We like it too for a super quick fix of veggies. Taco is still scared of it and I wish she would like it because she doesn't eat a lot of veggies. It's kinda expensive, but I think the amount we pay for pop or snacks that aren't healthy, we should put towards this stuff.

Last edited:
A good juicer (which includes the pulp and everything from the fruit or veggies) would be a good investment and overall cheaper over time. Nothing wrong with a little juice, my birdies love it too, and I share mine when I have it!

You can use that juice to work your fid onto whole veggies, maybe pureeing some chunks and mixing it together, gradually making it more solid.

So the juices are already made? I see all sorts of different bottles.

Yes they are already made and they have quite a variety of combinations. google pressed Juicery - their website is pretty informative. There is one with kale in the combo, but I haven't seen it available locally yet and I don't want to order online.

I put about 2 mls in a little Dixie cup and tilt it and he drinks it by scooping it up from the bottom.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back