poicephalus Parrot cost per month and time?

I taught him to do a little trick i am teaching him others tho

You should post about your parakeet in the budgie/parakeet/cockatiel section. I am confident members will be able to help you figure out WHY he doesn't come out of his cage.

Long story or not, tell away. He can't be too happy ONLY being in his cage all his life.

jersey wendy im not kidding my bird right now is playing with his mirror -.- and he has a BUNCH of toys he plays with

Are you being home schooled that you can hop online just about any time?

How would you feel being locked in your room your entire life?

Your Cheddar's life needs to be "enriched", and you can't possibly do that by having him in his cage 24/7. He's very young still. WHY doesn't he want to come out? Did something happen?

I wish I knew he was just scared of everything and when i took him out he hurt himself and i didnt want the little guy to get killed becuz i love him and he almost seriously injured himself last time :( and he doesnt want to every time i take him out he flys back in thats how the almost-injuries happen he misses and hits something :'(. also i go to school i dont have school today and i still give my little (actually big hes a BIG budgie to me) guy a lot of love

I think he just has a LOT of fear of ...anything hes a year old and for the first 6 month of his life he was in a glass cage and my room doesnt have much right now but he is scared and idk if 1 year is still yound the date on my sig is when i GOT him :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back