Pinto trying to learn a new trick-video

ruffledfeathers

Aug 23, 2012
Media
NJ
Parrots
Gilbert Oliver, Blue Crown Conure; Georgie, Sun Conure (2/8/01-8/8/12) RIP little girl; Percy, budgie 1993-1999. RIP Pepito-spanish timbrado canary
Last year I had posted a video of Pinto trying to learn the little hoop jump. I LOVE agility dogs and he would train for it well if I put in the time and had the money to buy all the stuff. So we just do things for fun in the yard.

I bought this really cheap, totally cheesy tunnel and jump (and weave poles--he hasn't seen these yet) and I brought it out today after work. Our goal is to learn the tunnel this weekend. I have it scrunched small for now because he simply had no clue when I showed it to him (he ran around the outside of it, LOL).

Anyhow, I didn't think this was bad, being like his 3rd try. And it's cute if nothing else.

[ame="http://youtu.be/yRus9gNoRbc"]Trying to learn the tunnel - YouTube[/ame]

Oh yeah, I actually edited this thing to trim off the beginning and end where I set the camera on the table but YouTube has been processing for hours. Whatever!!

Last edited:
AND HE EVEN BEGS AT THE END!!!! :eek: hahaha

That was brilliant, Pinto is very clever! and a good little jumper :)

I always loved agility dogs! Great training!

Awesome, Patti! Look at Pinto go! I LOVE IT!! :D

I do agility with my Ziva every once in a while. I'd do it more, but it's quite costly. :(

Pinto is doing an amazing job with that! What a smart boy he is & he looked like he was having a blast:)

He did it with the little tunnel open but he certainly doesn't have that skill really learned well yet. We wanted to practice more today but it is so windy that the tunnel came unstaked from the ground LOL. I had to chase it through the yard.
And yes, it is pricey. All the stuff I have was cheap cheap--I figured if he has fun with it and really starts to learn it, then i'll possibly invest more. For a little 7 pound dog, he doesn't really need "HEAVY" equipment. haha
[ame="http://youtu.be/Pun_lhlqpzo"]Trying it with the tunnel open and a pause area marked on the ground - YouTube[/ame]
I took another video to show my sister his progress in a day. The sd card was full though and it cuts off at the last jump, oops

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Back