Photo of Pritti and Grandma Getting Chummy

WannaBeAParrot

Jul 5, 2012
Media
SE Florida and Sullivan County, NY
Parrots
Cody-Blu, female Blue-Crowned Conure, Hatched - (approx) June 1, 2014, in a South Florida tree.

Pritti (Cherry-Head Conure) -- Fly in Peace my beautiful boy. Forever I'll love you.
IMAGE_045.jpg

So, my mom is finally starting to "get it" about sharing a home and life with a parrot. She's kown him for decades, but never quite understood that he has a full personality and is so funny and independent - regardless of any stories I may have told her. Now that he's been staying in her house while I'm vacationing here, she's having so much fun with Pritti.

She's at the kitchen counter cooking, and look who decided to snuggle under her pants leg for 3 or 4 minutes.

:green1:

LOL.. They always seem to go for feet :) I darent walk around with bare feet anymore as Codie bites my toes and it hurts :(

That's so cute. I wish the picture was bigger!

I don't know why the photo came out so small on my phone. Maybe I should actually read the instructions instead of winging everything I do on it.

Awwww!! ChiChi does this too. And we have such a great bond and total trust for each ther now that when I go outside I let him walk around the years with me. We're constantly doing yard crap. But he follows me around chirping in this lil worrisome chirp like "you left me!!" but he climbs into. My jeans when he catches up and I stop. :) I'm glad she is finally "getting him" it's always neat to watch your baby bond with others!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back