Opinion on Morphs of Cornsnake

If they're tiny at first, how fast do snakes grow?
Any reason in particular you got the male in butter and female in the blood red?

They can double in size or more their first year but then significantly slow down. I was going to get two females but he sold out of the butter females before I ordered so male it was for the butters:) The males do get a bit bigger then the females though so there is that... It's not like they will be caged together anyway since they can eat each other.

Ah that doesn't include Riddick...Riddick grew so fast it was amazing...by a year old he was easily 6 feet at a year and he was only 2 feet when we got him.

Last edited:
So I am probably going to call the butter Mini Riddick though that will probably just be Riddick in the end... Any ideas for the striped bloodred girl?

So I am probably going to call the butter Mini Riddick though that will probably just be Riddick in the end... Any ideas for the striped bloodred girl?

How bout Cassiopeia? A star constellation of a queen who bragged of her beauty lol. I don't know why it immediately popped into my head to tell you ;)

Hmm I'm still not sure on the name....my mother was offering a bunch like she always does...usually a name will just pop up and I will go with it but not so far!

Abigal7, the striped bloodred is pretty colorful:D

And when I said Lucky the big boa girl was about to shed I wasn't lying! Look at these very blue eyes right now! Even while shedding she is tolerant of me sticking a camera in her face:rolleyes: Granted I fed her for the second time in just about week so she is feeling very satisfied right now. I figured she should be as happy as possible with the move coming up incase someone accidentally lets her out or a mover puts their hand in her cage in fascination. She only gets unpredictable when hungry otherwise she is pretty much the same snake I used to hang from a belt loop when she was a baby....just you know a bit bigger...

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back