nut nappin

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
i cannot believe the change in the nut!!!

the thing she likes to do the most when she is let out is to take a nap:p, its got to be on my knee, (raised) i have to have a throw over me lol, simply when she has had the rest, she like to play tickly toes, or she'll start rolling herself up in the blanket to play peek a boo, (with growlly effects!!):11::09:

she looks so angelic perched up on 1 leg, an she always starts facing me, winks a few times alternate eyes lol an then turns sideways to me:D

Last edited:
You are going to have to start calling her Angel again. Too sweet, don't you think the bad boys are more fun? lol

How cute!!! I love the silly face she's making in the blanket!

lol merlin it was back ti nut this morning when we was trying to get her into her cage!!! lol its near nap time again now an she's just bit my mans elbow to move it lol

Just like a true child...they're always so darn sweet when they're sleeping! :D

Our Franklin is a go getter kind of boy, bold, active, acrobatic beyond even MY belief and when he settles down for a nappy....awwww....just melts my heart! :D I mean what on earth could be cuter???

Nut is beautiful, by the way. ;)

Toni

Merlin's always snuggling with me under my duvet in bed, it's one of my favourite parts of the day :D.

Nuts feather's are looking BEAUTIFUL by the way, very very vibrant and stuff. She's a gorgeous gal and I love the picture of her and the quilt, very 'GET AWAY!'

lol may that look is a bluff, if her eyes were squinted, i'd have wrapped her an bundled her into cage!! no questions asked

shes had me enough times for me to know the facial expressions + feather positions, equals, play or i'm gonna remove something dear to you!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back