Nova is becoming naughtier than Albie !

Stitchthestitch

Parrot of the Month 🏆
Feb 9, 2020
Manchester, uk
Parrots
Albie - Pineapple Green Cheek Conure - Hatch date 14 Dec 2019 - Gotcha date - 4 March 2020
This sweet little chicken is becoming a chewing menace! And she knows what she's doing is wrong

She has a fascination with 1 very specific wire that she keeps going to chew. Pretty soon I think she will think her name means no 🤣 we don't have this problem with Albie ! And nova has taken to chewing other things she shouldn't like the door and window frames . She's a menace !

She's still very independent and she really doesn't like to be touched but that's ok .

Attachments

• PXL_20240615_080623096.jpg
    PXL_20240615_080623096.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 22
This sweet little chicken is becoming a chewing menace! And she knows what she's doing is wrong

She has a fascination with 1 very specific wire that she keeps going to chew. Pretty soon I think she will think her name means no 🤣 we don't have this problem with Albie ! And nova has taken to chewing other things she shouldn't like the door and window frames . She's a menace !

She's still very independent and she really doesn't like to be touched but that's ok .
Awwwwww look at her little face! It's so full of sass and attitude, even with her eyes closed!!

Ahhh, but she makes up for it with the cuteness factor so she thinks she can get away with ANYTHING 🤣❤️🥰

Awwwwww look at her little face! It's so full of sass and attitude, even with her eyes closed!!
She is absolutely so full of sass it's unreal. I expect sass from Albie , yet I get it from Nova instead 🤣

Most Reactions

Back