Meet Keltar (Cute pictures)

Hahaha :D Thank you all!

I have weird taste in names, so unusual and difficult to say usually always wins ;)

Klaatu Barada Nikto
Kitai Prime Nova
Kyros Colossal Velocity
Keltar ____ Enigma.. I will figure this out soon ( Thank you all for the suggestions :D )

I love Kitai's name the most... Prime Nova sounds cool ;) hahaha

He is a big boy, his legs are just so solid.. He hasn't quite learnt how to walk/run correctly yet, he still trips over..

His hocks are just huge and because he has the shire stance, he is still figuring out how he can walk without his legs hitting each other :eek:

This was a video of when he was super excited after running around together and he started hopping !
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aI_FYJLQSGo&feature=youtu.be"]Keltar hopping - YouTube[/ame]

His mum is only 16.1hh... and dad 18hh.. So he will most likely make 17hh, if not a bit bigger because it seems the crosses usually go towards the heavier side!

His mum's name is Magic- Yes Stephen, it is a sign because Magic is my favourite band! ;)

and the sire is Remarkable!

Interesting.. His mum and dad both have big white blazes.. But for some reason he only got the star and snip !

Now I have a horse with each marking
Klaatu blaze
Kyros nothing
Kitai star
Keltar snip and star

Uhhh Trish!! The amount of times I see 'King' is ridiculous!

I sometimes have the urge to shave Klaatu's feathers off... They aren't super hairy, but I am curious to see how they would look shaved ;) I think Keltar's legs will be a bit hairier than Klaatu's!

His owner is so lovely, and said that if we ever sell him that she gets to buy him back (written in contract), which is amazing.. The first owner I have ever known who cares so much.. She said she would like to come and watch us at shows as well! She said Keltar and I were perfect for each other :eek:

The other three boy's owners didn't care much what happened to them or even bother to ask about updates!

His mum's name is Magic- Yes Stephen, it is a sign because Magic is my favourite band! ;)

In that case... how about Keltar Freaking Enigma? (Sorry all. Inside joke.) Or you could pay homage to your Magic dude by going with Keltar Nasri Enigma or Keltar Atweh Enigma. [emoji23]

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back