I came home with this!

Griffin and his almonds.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 164
Cute pic! And they are his! Allllll his!

He's in almond heaven with that can! :p today he went up on my shoulder again by himself and was preening my hair, hopefully I can take that as a good sign that he's happy here. He might not be too happy tomorrow though since he has his vet appointment!

Griffin went to the vet and everything checked out ok. I was concerned about his ragged looking feathers, the vet thought because his cage was small at the pet shop he might have rubbed them off, though she thought maybe one tail feather looked a little funny so we're going to keep an eye on it. Other than that, he passed the initial exam :)

Here's Griffin, all excited about his new toy he got today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 161
What a gorgeous bird! :) Both your Red Bellied's look bigger than my Robin. Do you know how much they weigh? I think Robin is a small RB anyway.

What a gorgeous bird! :) Both your Red Bellied's look bigger than my Robin. Do you know how much they weigh? I think Robin is a small RB anyway.

No I don't know their weights, the vet would know since she's weighed them both. Griffin is losing his scraggly look and is actually looking almost as good as Duncan Doobie now! Maybe it's the toys, fresh air and the fruits and veggies he gets daily or a combo of all. He always seems so appreciative of everything I do for him.

That's great to hear. He's spoiled compared to his last home or where they were at the store for some time. Now, he can hardly believe it!

Most Reactions

Back