Hey Red

Yeah, USED SUN ... I get it after the New Zelanders, the Aussies, the Greeks, The French AND the BRITS ... Damn, it's pretty polluted by the time it gets to me...:18::18:

In between the French and the Brits theres also Wilma in Africa,

Well, ok, at least Wilma cleans it up a little before the rest of you guys pollute it ... think about this too Peta, after it gets past you it then gets to Karen ... dirty, dirty, dirty!

Isn't Karen in Scotland?
Apparently by the time it gets to her, its all used up.
Have you ever seen the sun except in books Karen?

Canadians?
Canadians are cool, except they spend too much time hangin around the French, and we all hate the French,...its the law.

Sounds Kinky Meghan, but what ever your into is fine with me.
I try not to judge. (insert smiley face here so she knows your kidding)

The really funny part aboot this post is that really, it takes more effort (and keystrokes mind you) to type out that last bit than it does to ACTUALLY INSERT THE SMILEY FACE!

:LMAO:

The smiley face is the last bastion of the ignorant and ill educated. I try not to use them.

Canadians?
Canadians are cool, except they spend too much time hangin around the French, and we all hate the French,...its the law.

Hey, i know French, i can use it against you, you know! I know some dirty words too. :p Actually no I'm kidding, i know, i hate French too. There's talk that Quebec may become it's own country. I doubt that will ever happen. No but seriously i wish they made us learn like Japanese in school instead of French.

I hate hearing

Comment vous faites ceci? Ce qui est ceci?

Hey what are you saying? Are you saying i would get done by a fat obese ape man, i think not. I think I'd drown in his rolls than do that.

Hey what are you saying? Are you saying i would get done by a fat obese ape man, i think not. I think I'd drown in his rolls than do that.

Can someone please explain to me why it only starts to get interesting around here late at night ...

Hey, i know French, i can use it against you, you know! I know some dirty words too. :p Actually no I'm kidding, i know, i hate French too. There's talk that Quebec may become it's own country. I doubt that will ever happen. No but seriously i wish they made us learn like Japanese in school instead of French.

I hate hearing

Comment vous faites ceci? Ce qui est ceci?

I also did French at school, until they kicked me out into advanced English coz I said French had no place in modern day Australian society and as a protest against the French blowing up the rainbow warrior, Also the advanced English teacher wore tight tops and short skirts. Yay for advanced English.

Because Peta is gone. And of course i'm here, and alot of people. :D And i hardly cal 8:53pm late.

I'm three hours ahead of you, it's almost mid-night here ... hell, RedBalloon is looking to have lunch, it's 2 P.M. TOMORROW in OZ

Most Reactions

Back