Maya The Ringneck

Mar 30, 2024
Media
Texas
Parrots
Indian Ringneck(Mya)
African Greys(Curly)(Sydney)
Galah Cockatoo(Max)
I am looking into getting a new pet bird to add to the family and want y'all to pick the bird.
I am acquiring a harlequin macaw pretty soon from a person rehoming one but i am going to get one more bird before that one
So if you want to help with picking out the new bird please choose and put in your vote from the list.

1. cockatiel
2. Rosella
3. Pionus
4. Pineapple Conure
5. Princess Parrot

Thank you to the people that vote.❤😁🦜

I am looking into getting a new pet bird to add to the family and want y'all to pick the bird.
I am acquiring a harlequin macaw pretty soon from a person rehoming one but i am going to get one more bird before that one
So if you want to help with picking out the new bird please choose and put in your vote from the list.

1. cockatiel
2. Rosella
3. Pionus
4. Pineapple Conure
5. Princess Parrot

Thank you to the people that vote.❤😁🦜
Ok can you please remind us of the bird's that you already own and I'll give you my opinion

I own a galah cockatoo, indian ringneck, two african greys
And your getting a macaw.
You can't go past a cockatiel in my opinion. They generally love cuddles and scratches, they sing lovely little tunes, their not too loud, they have plenty of character, their crests make their body language easy to read, their not expensive, their loyal little companions. 🙂

And your getting a macaw.
You can't go past a cockatiel in my opinion. They generally love cuddles and scratches, they sing lovely little tunes, their not too loud, they have plenty of character, their crests make their body language easy to read, their not expensive, their loyal little companions. 🙂
Yeah so at the pet store we have some cockatiels that have just git all of their feathers in in the last two weeks so they are really young, and i have already fallen for one of them

IMG_0701.jpeg

Sun conure! ❤️❤️❤️

I gotta admit I have a heavy attraction towards those sun conures their so beautiful.

Rosellas are another gorgeous Parrot that's native to Australia. They come in several species. They have a reputation of being very aggressive towards others birds sometimes biting their toes off, that's why their not very popular as pets.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back