HELP ASAP!!!

ZazuConure

Aug 16, 2024
Parrots
Zazu(Green Cheek Conure)
Today i found a budgie randomly in my yard i lured it with food and got it in the cage of Zazu(gcc), i tried putting them two close or in one cage immediately aggressive towards each other idk what to do with the budgie or where to take it,i dont have another cage to put the budgie in i dont know what to do can i put him in a box or smthg like that for overnight!

Donā€™t put them together as the gcc can hurt or kill the budgie. A basket or box with good ventilation and something to perch on could work for overnight containment but then you really want to get a separate cage for the budgie. Make sure to give it some food and water, too. I donā€™t know where in the world you live, but call local animal control and vet offices, and post on social media or put up posters letting people know you found a bird. Someone may be looking for it if it escaped. Otherwise, you may be able to find a rescue or animal shelter that can take in the budgie and find it a new home. Thank you for taking the time to help this little bird! ā¤ļø

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back