and my bestiest friend!
1000000030.gif
8906.jpg

I can't tell you how much we all appreciate your tireless work,
helping to keep the forum neat and tidy
and a for all your love and support
for me and all of our members.
1000000031.jpg

I hope you have a most fantastic day! :)

Love you, Ralphie ❤️
@LaManuka

SmartyPants, you know I luv ya.
For those of you who don't know about my special nickname...
When Marty first came here, she learned everything so fast, and was such a smartypants, and... well... the sentiments morphed into MartyPants.
Thanks for all you do and for all the people you have helped here including.... me. (And the Rb, too, who is eternally grateful. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
GailyPants

SmartyPants, you know I luv ya.
For those of you who don't know about my special nickname...
When Marty first came here, she learned everything so fast, and was such a smartypants, and... well... the sentiments morphed into MartyPants.
Thanks for all you do and for all the people you have helped here including.... me. (And the Rb, too, who is eternally grateful. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
xoxoxoxoxoxo
GailyPants

Awwwwwwwww thank you Aunty G, who has morphed into my favourite Aunty G because of her kindness and lovingness and being such a good sport in farming out the Rb for the very serious subject of Aussie football tipping years ago! I love you too, and I love this place and the wonderful members and their birds who make it a pleasure to work here 💝 💝 💝

And a special "thank you" to @saxguy64 for putting up this thread for me, it's been a few years since I felt strong enough to celebrate my birthday on the open forum since it is also the hatch day of my precious Lilly Pilly who I lost a few years ago. Happy Birthday in heaven, I'll always love you, baby girl. It still hurts to be without you but your presence is always here and I know I'll see you again some day 💖 And I love you too, Fred, thanks again for doing this for me 🫶

Happy Birthday Sweet Martina!!!

a19c5e4e50336f665e59eca653786685.gif

I hope that your birthday was absolutely perfect!

birthday-pink-cake-decorated-pink-background-big-birthday-cake-with-pink-cream-toppings_667286-3444.jpg

You deserve only the best💜

birthday_wishes_for_best_friend_by_hatemzz_dg4srje-fullview.jpg

Most Reactions

Back