Fireworks?

animalgirl555

Dec 28, 2023
Parrots
Mango
I know I should have posted this yesterday (I forgot), but I want to know if I should do anything about the fireworks tonight. (will my birds be okay with all of the noise and lights?)
Anyway, Happy 4th of July!

There are fireworks in my neighborhood. All 3 of my parrots are scared. One of them fell off their perch when I turned off the lights for bed. I just covered them, and hope for the best. My parrots don’t like loud noises although they enjoy screaming just for fun 🤦‍♀️

We also have baby robins under our deck (wild). Both parents have been flying around & it’s almost midnight where I am. Usually they are perched for the night by now.

My guys don't seem to notice the noise or the lights and i live on the third story of an apartment building. They freak out more when there's an ambulance or car with a loud motor.

They're throwing fireworks on every corner where i live! This bs goes on every year here. I hate it. I'm nervous and so is the baby. I reassure her saying "its ok..its ok.." She's a little over a year old now.. I'm thinking I'll take her cage into my bedroom tonight or stay on the sofa in the LR with her.. 😞

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back