Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Sun Conure: Charlie (male)
IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0042.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg

I caught them in the corner together ❤️❤️❤️

They have perches in that cage that are way more appropriate for 2 conures. Yet they are standing on a tiny sand perch. Why? Just why? 🤦‍♀️
Looks like it’s their preferred/safe spot. I’d swap out that perch with a healthier, natural perch, to avoid foot problems and abrasions. Will save some vet bills.

Your birds are absolutely gorgeous! Loving your cage too, I have one that’s similar…lots of room for toys and perches, my bird loves it. I put a boing on the side, loads of toys, and several metal sundecks so he can climb from top to bottom, he has a lot of fun doing that. Just thought I’d mention it because it doesn’t look like you’re utilizing the bottom portion of your cage. Just something to consider.

Your birds are absolutely gorgeous! Loving your cage too, I have one that’s similar…lots of room for toys and perches, my bird loves it. I put a boing on the side, loads of toys, and several metal sundecks so he can climb from top to bottom, he has a lot of fun doing that. Just thought I’d mention it because it doesn’t look like you’re utilizing the bottom portion of your cage. Just something to consider.
They fly down there which is why I haven’t utilized the space. If they stop using it for flying I’ll definitely add in some more perches, and toys. I’m actually intrigued that they fly down there to go perch to perch.

IMG_0067.jpeg

The conure cage is a double cage that has a divider (encase I need it). They are in a bedroom right now because we are refinishing our wood flooring.

Most Reactions

Back