Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Lemme cut you a deal…

I give you the soupy remains of fraigleigh the bowhead whale, and you stop revealing my secrets?

Or… I could tell the creepy dude behind your house that you’ve got some cheeseburgers for him in there but you aren’t giving him any… I sure think you wouldn’t want that, mrs. CHILD BITER!

Yeah, you read that right, @DonnaBudgie bites children! But not in the funny way! And even worse, she leaves pieces of her lead grillz in their arms, so they get lead poisoning AND a severe infection, brought on by her saliva! DONNA HOW COULD YOU?!
They taste good and my saliva gives them rugratz magic powers- they come back for more! Oh, I took care of that creepy guy behind the house. More cheeseburgers, anyone?

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
🤣🤣🤣
Clark_conure eats parrot poop. In fact, Clarkie styles himself as a connoisseur of fine parrot poop. He collects it from his enslaved birds, which he only keeps to satisfy his taste for their poops. He modifies their diets to alter the taste of their poops and he just acquired another parrot after tasting its' poop, which he declared was "mighty fine" poop, with a unique flavor and texture. He smears it on everything in lieu of other more mundane condiments like mayo and mustard. He's been trying to make money by commercially marketing his parrot poop products, and had a lucrative contract with Whole Foods Market but his products were dropped when customers complained the poop was not truly organic, vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO like Clarkie had claimed, and now he's been hit with lawsuits by WFM customers also complaining, that his poop-producing parrots were kept in cages, not free-range.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
THOSE WERE EXCELLENT POOPS!!!!!

Donna budgie is only upset her own line went with Kale flavored poop and had only market success with damn dirty hippies with no money anyways and only got a 1% market share.

Also DonnaBudgie wears noise canceling headphones instead of listening to the beautiful chorus a bunch of budgies talking at one another muster.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
THOSE WERE EXCELLENT POOPS!!!!!

Donna budgie is only upset her own line went with Kale flavored poop and had only market success with damn dirty hippies with no money anyways and only got a 1% market share.

Also DonnaBudgie wears noise canceling headphones instead of listening to the beautiful chorus a bunch of budgies talking at one another muster.
Actually I think I crossed aline there....no budgie lover would drown out thier budgies chirps....that was wrong and inappropriate of me.

So instead uhm DonnaBudgie is like dumb or something IDK. Sorry I crossed the line with the wouldn't listen to budgies chirp thing.

Last edited:

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Actually I think I crossed aline there....no budgie lover would drown out thier budgies chirps....that was wrong and inappropriate of me.

So instead uhm DonnaBudgie is like dumb or something IDK. Sorry I crossed the line with the wouldn't listen to budgies chirp thing.
I encourage my budgies to make as much noise as possible because it scares away insects that would otherwise invade my little house in the woods. You should see those carpenter ants running for the hills when the Incredible Seven, Charlie and the Chirpmasters get going!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
So what your saying is you're breeding carpenter ants and sending them out to destroy neighbors property..... OK got it. EVILNESS....Mods? anything? She's breeding carpenter ants....

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
So what your saying is you're breeding carpenter ants and sending them out to destroy neighbors property..... OK got it. EVILNESS....Mods? anything? She's breeding carpenter ants....
The plan is to have the army of ants to destroy the two dumpy old camps across the dirt road because they are partially blocking my full view of the lake. little house has

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
So what your saying is the noise canceling headphones are to not feel the guilt of the property destruction of houses colapsing in your sight line to the lake....noted.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
So what your saying is the noise canceling headphones are to not feel the guilt of the property destruction of houses colapsing in your sight line to the lake....noted.
Guilt? Who ME? What's that? All is fair in the battle for lakeview property! My budgies need a better view of the lake.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
You know you need to toss back a lie for the game to work.....do I have to carry this whole thing?

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
You know you need to toss back a lie for the game to work.....do I have to carry this whole thing?
I do nothing but tell lies. Rico_tiel is plotting right now how to capture and kill another whale because the Alaskan summer, which is about three weeks long, has come to a close and they need the blubber to heat their igloo ASAP! The flies have all but consumed the big one that's been stinking up their yard. It's teeming with maggots and if they feed maggoty blubber into their blubber stove (Yes, there is such a thing), it will void the warrantee, not to mention stink up the house something fierce.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
Rico_Tiel is a flat earther.....He recognizes that the world is 70% water.....but that water is not carbonated....so QED the earth....is indeed...flat; like a soda.

Crap he might be right on that point......

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
That's my husband's job! Mine is to feed him lots of cabbage and onions! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
We haven't heard much from Rico_tiel lately because she's a spy and has been training Rico and Cricket to fly to Russia with Top Secret Classified documents

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
We haven't heard much from Rico_tiel lately because she's a spy and has been training Rico and Cricket to fly to Russia with Top Secret Classified documents
Nah, it’s actually because I’m starting school and learning about how to steal the moon and run away with it!

But in all seriousness, it’s just cause of school, getting grounded for silly reasons, and going to sleep at like 10PM and waking up at some absurd hour.

However, Donnabudgie is on the run from the government because she has committed the following crimes: tax fraud, child labor, tax evasion, assault on a police officer using a whip made of RAW bacon, 165 hit and runs, 3 counts of aggravated assault and battery on some farmer, 879 counts of grand theft auto, 267 counts of possession of an illegal weapon (all of which were either a battle axe made of frozen bacon, or a parrot launcher), and 1 charge of cannibalism. SHE IS GUILTY!!! Also, don’t be airing me out, okie dokie? 🥰💅

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Rico_Tiel is a flat earther.....He recognizes that the world is 70% water.....but that water is not carbonated....so QED the earth....is indeed...flat; like a soda.

Crap he might be right on that point......
HEY!!! DONT DEUCE ON MY BELIEFS!!!! :mad:

We all know the earth IS flat, just like soda and just like a DISC!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
The real reason I hate (a lie) Rico_tiel is his budgie cricket is just AI. He added all the best parts of budgie attactiveness and had a computer put out one of the most attractive, beautiful budgies EVER.

I think he should be banned for simulating birds in a real world enviroment..... FOR SHAME Rico_Tiel.

Most Reactions

Latest posts