Tell an Outrageous Lie About the Poster Above You

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
You cut off 7/8 of Rockyā€™s toes in one of your Alzheimerā€™s episodes, chanting ā€œCURE THE FEET, THE FEET WE EATā€ because you thought Itā€™d cure her of all diseases and prevent her from getting brain cancer in her lungs. You also drowned your grandpa in the toilet as a child because you wanted the inheritance of his 4$ and 37 unethically sourced toddler teeth.
Actually, I chew Rocky's toenails off!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Today I powered a motor with a DC battery through an inverter to turn it into AC power then have a drive turned that AC back into DC. It's to see if a remote typical truck could control a DC motor powered winch. There's really no point to this story, but to say that i would need that winch to lift all the decaying smelly walrus carcusses off Rico-tiels yard. Clean your yard man.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Today I powered a motor with a DC battery through an inverter to turn it into AC power then have a drive turned that AC back into DC. It's to see if a remote typical truck could control a DC motor powered winch. There's really no point to this story, but to say that i would need that winch to lift all the decaying smelly walrus carcusses off Rico-tiels yard. Clean your yard man.
How rude! Those carcasses were for my aesthetic!!! Thatā€™s it, Iā€™m giving you an aesthetic warning!

āš ļøAESTHETIC WARNINGāš ļøšŸ’…šŸ„°šŸ˜»āœØ

C O A C H

A2BD6D65-9A05-4DE4-BDB1-4D2DC71DE6D8.jpeg

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
BirdyBee is currently thenumber three in charge of blackrock and with assests of over 3 billion dolllars. Was at the huge soccer game in Miami, was at whimbleton, and flys all the parrots around in a private jet so the parrots don't have to hang with the normies.

BirdyBee has also bought up thousands of acres of farmland to turn into millet fields for the parrots.

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Clark is faking his identity, he stole it from someone in his basement that he kidnapped :)
BirdyBee is currently thenumber three in charge of blackrock and with assests of over 3 billion dolllars. Was at the huge soccer game in Miami, was at whimbleton, and flys all the parrots around in a private jet so the parrots don't have to hang with the normies.

BirdyBee has also bought up thousands of acres of farmland to turn into millet fields for the parrots.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
My man cave has over 8 different parrots...in fact it's nine parrots. And only 6 are goverment drones. The plain and simple fact is Donnabudgie has 37 goverment operatives (budgie B.I.R.D.S), and they all work for Australia, where budgies are from.

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
bump for fun

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
My man cave has over 8 different parrots...in fact it's nine parrots. And only 6 are goverment drones. The plain and simple fact is Donnabudgie has 37 goverment operatives (budgie B.I.R.D.S), and they all work for Australia, where budgies are from.
Dayum, what happened to your nuclear bomb construction?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
BirdyBee keeps trying to breed budgies with cocktiels because they think it makes sense since they are both birds from austraila.

DonnaBudgie

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
What happened to your pet whale?
Just look at the millions of flies in Rico_tiels backyard! The town is calling the property a public hazard because Rico_tiel is obsessively hoarding dead whale carcasses, claiming "they're my FRIENDS" and refusing to let the authorities take them away. Town officials are considering air dropping gasoline on the nasty mess and setting it all on fire. They say whale oil burns very well but the fire may burn for many months, and they're concerned about the intense heat melting the polar icecap, harming the polar bear population, and putting Florida underwater. Please stop hoarding whale carcasses, Rico_tiel, and get the help you need!

BirdyBee

Jan 7, 2022
Media
Albums
South Africa
Parrots
Current birds:
John
Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Just look at the millions of flies in Rico_tiels backyard! The town is calling the property a public hazard because Rico_tiel is obsessively hoarding dead whale carcasses, claiming "they're my FRIENDS" and refusing to let the authorities take them away. Town officials are considering air dropping gasoline on the nasty mess and setting it all on fire. They say whale oil burns very well but the fire may burn for many months, and they're concerned about the intense heat melting the polar icecap, harming the polar bear population, and putting Florida underwater. Please stop hoarding whale carcasses, Rico_tiel, and get the help you need!
I heard you're selling endangered animals on the dark web. What happened to that business of yours ey? Government put an end to it?

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Lemme cut you a dealā€¦

I give you the soupy remains of fraigleigh the bowhead whale, and you stop revealing my secrets?

Orā€¦ I could tell the creepy dude behind your house that youā€™ve got some cheeseburgers for him in there but you arenā€™t giving him anyā€¦ I sure think you wouldnā€™t want that, mrs. CHILD BITER!

Yeah, you read that right, @DonnaBudgie bites children! But not in the funny way! And even worse, she leaves pieces of her lead grillz in their arms, so they get lead poisoning AND a severe infection, brought on by her saliva! DONNA HOW COULD YOU?!

Most Reactions

Latest posts