LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I'll Be Home For Christmas

Welcome Home (from the guy who brought you "Slice of Heaven" - and this one's even MORE beautiful!)

.... and it's really lovely in Māori too 💝

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Welcome to My Nightmare (oh I AM an Alice fan, and I know this one's a particular fave of Rival's as well!)

He's My Blonde Headed Stompie Wompie Real Gone Surfer Boy (contender for "Best Song Title Ever" right here, by Australia's very own Little Pattie)

Last edited:

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Rickey Be Good (Bob is awesome, and hope springs eternal for Rickey to actually be good!!)

Hold On Be Strong (being an ABBA nut, if naturally follows that I'm a Eurovision Song Contest nut too!)

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 40-year-old Patagonian Conure
Rickey Be Good (Bob is awesome, and hope springs eternal for Rickey to actually be good!!)

Hold On Be Strong (being an ABBA nut, if naturally follows that I'm a Eurovision Song Contest nut too!)

How about this?
Hold On, Be Strong

This will help...

Pints of Guinness Make You Strong!

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Pints Of Guinness Make You Strong! (can't argue with that, my grandmother said her doctor told her to drink it after giving birth, gets the iron levels back up apparently!)

Make It With You (I've been led down some rabbit holes on YouTube lately and found these guys, the Lowkey Band from the Philippines - and I think they're my new {second favourite} band ever! Here they are covering an oldie by Bread, and it never sounded so good!)

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
pardon me if I intrude in you two girls' back-and-forth but let's invite some men in to the fray

make it with you.........................

I just want to make love to you

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
OWWW, my ears.

I want it all, too.

Anyway, for something completely different, I give you something sweet and light-hearted...
All I Want for Christmas

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
All I Want For Christmas (well I guess somebody had to post this, and that somebody just had to be you, Rival!)

The Air That I Breathe

Most Reactions

Latest posts