What song(s) match your bird(s) perfectly?

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
Rico’s:
“Toy” - Netta (I speculate he was bought and returned)

“Ain’t Gonna Stop” by Carol Kay (he never gives up! He is a persistent monster)

“The Dragon” - Gareth Coker (well, he seems to think he’s a dragon and it matches his mere existence)

“The Overseer” - Gareth Coker (matches his vibe)

And

“Baby in The Kitchen” I can’t remember the artists name 😅 (this song also matches his chaotic energy and confusing mood shifts that make you go “wat?”)

DonnaBudgie

Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Rico’s:
“Toy” - Netta (I speculate he was bought and returned)

“Ain’t Gonna Stop” by Carol Kay (he never gives up! He is a persistent monster)

“The Dragon” - Gareth Coker (well, he seems to think he’s a dragon and it matches his mere existence)

“The Overseer” - Gareth Coker (matches his vibe)

And

“Baby in The Kitchen” I can’t remember the artists name 😅 (this song also matches his chaotic energy and confusing mood shifts that make you go “wat?”)
My budgie Rocky has two songs- Rocky's Theme (Gonna Fly Now by Bill Conti) and Rockstar (by Nickelback). Girl budgies can be Fighters and Rockstars, too!

OP
Rico_Tiel

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
My budgie Rocky has two songs- Rocky's Theme (Gonna Fly Now by Bill Conti) and Rockstar (by Nickelback). Girl budgies can be Fighters and Rockstars, too!
Aww that’s so cute! And yes they can!

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
My GCC Kent......"Dirty deeds done dirt cheap"....he's being a butthead recently.

Most Reactions

Latest posts