What To Name This little Guy!!?

If Ruby had been a boy she would have been Oscar Wilde. I don't know why, but Greys aways look a little British to me. Maybe Arthur?

If Ruby had been a boy she would have been Oscar Wilde. I don't know why, but Greys aways look a little British to me. Maybe Arthur?

lol di now you mention it yeah that stiff upper lip look lol

lol di now you mention it yeah that stiff upper lip look lol

In a good way, of course. You know, on the surface very proper with the very best manners, but underneath...a bit of dickens with a sneaky and subtle sense of humor. It's the bias my English and Welsh ancestry gives me. :D

He is really beautiful, & he's a big boy. I don't have any names, but Loki. I like it for a bird.

I loved the name Loki... our pets are going to end up with the same names! Haha.

Why don't you see what his character is like, then maybe look up words that can be used to describe it, or like, god/goddess' names that fit that.

Like Thor, being a strong norse god. etc. :D

John Wayne!
Jack Sparrow!
Or my Favorate, Bill!
Friends of mine wanted to name their bird Radio, but the bird never responded so they called him RJ, after the raccoon on over the hedge.

what a handsome boy

Most Reactions

Back