What To Name This little Guy!!?

Tsukimaru

Jul 8, 2011
Kuwait
Parrots
Congo African Grey!
hey Guys ^^ ..still havent decided what to name my CAG!! >.<" ..im thinking (Smokey) or (Gray) ..but im up to other cool names, so i really need your awesome suggestions! :D bring em on! ;P

tsukimaru-albums-my-cag-3-picture2216-image1.jpg

tsukimaru-albums-my-cag-3-picture2215-image2.jpg

Last edited:
Smoke I do not like because real smoke kills birds. There are so many names for a grey. If key in bird names in our search window on home page top right you may find old threads with lots of suggestions.

he is soo dam beautiful!! great pics thanks for sharing

he looks very regal

Bob and I agree, he looks like a George.

I like "Ash" and I have a Crested Gecko named "Ace". I really like the name Ace. These are a few names of my male pets names, you are more than welcome to use any of them.

Ace
Hugh
Tiger
Castro
Pooter
Ziggy
Larry

Other suggestions
Clyde
Booger (I no longer have my dog :( )
Manson (Cat I use to have)
Gris (means grey in spanish but is used more for females)

I went to petnames.com and I found a few that I liked :)

Tait--means Happy, cheerful. I was going to name my Senegal this, but he had a name when I got him.

Jabbar--means Mighty

Ziv--means Bright

Quin--means Wise

Neto--means Serious

Nigel--means Champion

Felix--means Lucky

Pax--means from the peaceful farm

Pierce--means Rock

Alexavier--protector of new house

other names:

Oliver
Simon
Maxwell
Thaddeus
Chip
Henry
Ben
Baxter
Allistair
Rowan
Rylan
Zeke
Zane
Watson

How bout Dexter? LOL
How bout Chantz?
He is so handsome.....I am just in aw of greys but I am to chicken to own one....
I like to go to baby name places and look for names with unique meanings....there are some really good ones in the native american names....good luck...you will come up with something great.

Oh I almost forgot....but I don't think I would use the name Ash...although I like the name a lot, I would be afraid of the bird saying his name wrong and it sounding like A$$...LOL Sorry, that was the first thing that came to my mind.

Here are a couple more I found.....
Delani (deh Nah lee) meaning the great one
Dakota-meaning the allies
Shasta-meaning teacher
Ethan-meaning strong and proud....

oh my he's adorable and so HANDSOME :D! well you could name him after Dr. Irene Pepperberg's famous grey Alex, or my doctors greys name is albin?

Donno why, but Murl came to mind...

Ive never been able to name a pet, my bird and dog came pre-named...:)

I think he looks like a Jasper, no clue why though lol. Although I like the name Nigel too. :)

Rocky
Fibonacci
Pascal
Hardy
Julio

Maybe my real name ~~ Freddie ^^

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back