what brand of pellets do you feed your Eclectus?

I've had Willy for a couple of months now, he is almost 5 months. He gets two bowls of fresh food a day which includes sprouts, romaine lettuce, rapini, starfruit, blueberries, strawberries, carrots corn, green beans, snow peas, grapes, pomegranate,hot peppers, kiwi, apple and I will add anything new that I see at the grocery store. He also gets sweet mashed potatoe with brown rice and cinnamon. He has figured out for himself the pellet thing as he only eats them about twice a week. He still wants a small handfeeding in the morning and last thing at night. My fridge is full of animal food (2 dogs, 3 cats) not people food!

I've had Willy for a couple of months now, he is almost 5 months. He gets two bowls of fresh food a day which includes sprouts, romaine lettuce, rapini, starfruit, blueberries, strawberries, carrots corn, green beans, snow peas, grapes, pomegranate,hot peppers, kiwi, apple and I will add anything new that I see at the grocery store. He also gets sweet mashed potatoe with brown rice and cinnamon. He has figured out for himself the pellet thing as he only eats them about twice a week. He still wants a small handfeeding in the morning and last thing at night. My fridge is full of animal food (2 dogs, 3 cats) not people food!

That sounds like people food to me! Mine are loving the pomegranate this season, but gotta wash the walls today lol!

Most Reactions

Back