what are you looking forward to this year?

Owlet

Oct 27, 2016
Colorado
Parrots
Lincoln (Eclectus), Apollo (Cockatiel), Aster (GCC)
The past couple years have been rough with the pandemic and 2022 hasnt been much easier. So what are you looking forward to in this year?

I've been taking notes about everything I'm looking forward to this year and theres so much and I'm so excited. February has been hard but things are going to get better.

- Legends of Arceus January (already released)
- Season 4 of Killing Eve Feb 27
- The Owl House and Amphibia coming back mid march
- Concert for my fav band March 27th
- Going to kansas to visit some friends and attend a renaissance fair in april
- Sequel to Malice duology may 10th
- Gearbreaker sequel june 28th
- Nona the Ninth september 13th (most excited for this)

and those are just the things that have a known date aside from "being released 2022"

also excited for bayonetta 3, breath of the wild 2, A Plague Tale sequel, and some other games being released this year!

I don't know what I'm doing with my life right now and I don't know what is going to happen in not-too-distant future. I take it one day at a time. Today I do what I have to, and tomorrow is a mystery. Only thing I can ever be 100% certain of is the present :)

I don't really look forward anything to in this year.... mainly because of the pandemic. Right now I can just say that I'm waiting for realizing 2 movies and 2 series (one new and one continuation). The rest is unknown.

I don't really look forward anything to in this year.... mainly because of the pandemic. Right now I can just say that I'm waiting for realizing 2 movies and 2 series (one new and one continuation). The rest is unknown.
The future is very unknown.. sometimes I wish I knew what would happen in the future but then emotions like excitement wouldn't exist

Well, I'm looking forward to...
-Getting ADHD meds
-Spending more time with my birds
-Harness training Picasso
-AVIARY TIME!!!!!
-Summer break
-My friend who had an appendix surgery to come back to school

The future is very unknown.. sometimes I wish I knew what would happen in the future but then emotions like excitement wouldn't exist
Sure, but you may plan something eg. holidays and you may wait for it so much....
For me, I don't even know if I will be able to graduate this year... next week I have a hard exam and if I fail it, my graduation will be delayed.

Taking about series - I forgot about 3rd series, but it is right now in TV. One episode seemed to be interesting to me, but it isn't available online yet. So, despite it had premiere in Poland in 2021, I'm still waiting....

Ooh you just gave me ideas!!

March: Holiday!
June/July: Holiday in Mauritius!!
December(or January 2023): Holiday again! (probably)

Last edited:
Ooh you just gave me ideas!!

March: Holiday in Knysna!
June/July: Holiday in Mauritius!!
December(or January 2023): Cape town! (we go there every year!(if possible)
Covid is tough though :(

Have you put in a request for a name change Pip?

Lets see;

• Opening of the local live steamers railroad track (only ran my loco 2 x last year)
  • Trout Season! Last year I cought a total of 1 (yes one) fish. Hoping to do better in '22
  • Resumption of our concert season - we were totally shut down for '21
  • Seeing Jim, Amy, Beebs and David once it warms up a bit!

Hmmā€¦
Getting an outdoor aviary for my birds.
And attempting to get a job, a real job, hopefully at Pixar (Iā€™m an animator)

And I'm looking for student internships. Yesterday I sent an email to a bird rescue centre and I'm waiting for the answer. I'm also waiting for the answer from Polish Society for the Protection of Birds.

I'm hopeful my health tests come back with good news.

That my dad's heart surgery goes well snd I have him for many years

Especially want to see some good movies in an actual movie theater!

And that some good stuff is released on Netflix

My pollinators garden blooming and buzzing this spring

My Plans For 2022:
1. Making more of my own toys for both my birds
2. Going outside with the birds more as the weather warms up
3. Continue enhancing and revamping my play gyms and ceiling gym for the birds
4. Aiming to get good marks in my current classes
5. Visit my nephew more often since they live a block away
6. Discover more bird youtubers or bird content that I really like
7. Being more in contact with family and friends
8. Try to be more active (when I can) on social media with birdies
9. Perhaps trying to get Cody to talk since I think it would be cute and I think he has potential!
10. Work on my mental health by doing the things I love all while balancing work and play

To me itā€™s the little things that matter that create a better tomorrow! Iā€™m all about progress and always making a better version of yourself from yesterday, but not expecting progress to be linear. There are good days and bad days and we have to accept that. But itā€™s okay because my goal is to realize that I actually have way more good days than bad, itā€™s just that we can sometimes overlook the good days and only focus on whatever bad happened and we put all our energy into hating ourselves and thinking ā€œI could have done this better...ā€ But in reality, itā€™s all okay because itā€™s good to accept, learn, and move on to doing better. Thatā€™s the kind of mindset I want in 2022. I hope all my plans go well and that we all have a great year. :)

The past couple years have been rough with the pandemic and 2022 hasnt been much easier. So what are you looking forward to in this year?

I've been taking notes about everything I'm looking forward to this year and theres so much and I'm so excited. February has been hard but things are going to get better.

- Legends of Arceus January (already released)
- Season 4 of Killing Eve Feb 27
- The Owl House and Amphibia coming back mid march
- Concert for my fav band March 27th
- Going to kansas to visit some friends and attend a renaissance fair in april
- Sequel to Malice duology may 10th
- Gearbreaker sequel june 28th
- Nona the Ninth september 13th (most excited for this)

and those are just the things that have a known date aside from "being released 2022"

also excited for bayonetta 3, breath of the wild 2, A Plague Tale sequel, and some other games being released this year!
AH! A fellow Tamsyn Muir fan!!!

Also very excited for this!

Otherwise, I guess I am excited for our new electric car we ordered that wonā€™t get here until July (Iā€™ve been driving a 98 VW Beetle for 6-7 years now).

Most Reactions

Back