toast!! here there EVERYWHERE!!!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
good morning all :cool:

not in work this morning an son on half term, as a treat we have our breakfast in the room :32:

as you can see nut got some to! :32:

result, 1 happy nut :D, 1 son whinging for having to share his toast :mad: and 1 mum having to do extra cleaning :31:

Last edited:
Sounds like nut had the most fun, sure your son enjoyed sharing the toast.
As for the cleaning, what can I say, we should be so used to it. At least it was nut that made the mess, and not your son. Our birds get away with murder.

lol ant cal had fun sharing, i video-ed nut stalking his plate :) she normally takes it to her cage? but today she must have felt the need to encourage us to eat up :)

lol ant cal had fun sharing, i video-ed nut stalking his plate :) she normally takes it to her cage? but today she must have felt the need to encourage us to eat up :)

Is Cal your son? :D

How funny if so....

Cal is my sun. lol

Maybe I can send my Cal to school for a day in place of your Cal ha!

Is Cal your son? :D

How funny if so....

Cal is my sun. lol

Maybe I can send my Cal to school for a day in place of your Cal ha!

I knew you would comment about the name Cal I have been waiting .....

LOL ANT!!!!

Weeeeellll how could I not?!

I got a bit confused at first and thought Sue had somehow kidnapped Cal and returned her in the night :D:D:D:D:D

lol von :) i did notice your sun was called cal like my son :) but bet your cal's better behaved :)

lol .. these birdies are soooo messy! I cleaned under Peanuts stand today and she loved sitting on top and throwing nuts and paper shreds at me! Argghhh

lmao peanut, nuts flown with something an dropped it on my sons head before bless her :)

Better behaved....hmmm...I imagine it is debatable! :D

I have to get the hoover out on popcorn night and change my top.

Yep.....I know exactly how you are all feeling!!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back