This is not working.....

ShellyBorg

Apr 8, 2013
Redding, CA
Parrots
TAG Spirit,RLA Danny,Senegal Damon, Parrotlet Opal, B&G Paris
How to remove a Senegal parrot from your glasses.
Pull parrot off shoulder and force open beak till he gives it up.
Place glasses back one face only to remove them right away because the parrot is hanging from nose piece.
Put glasses back on and look to the left to see parrot leaping at them like the raptor he is.
Pull on Senegal tail , now you are holding parrot off the ground by tail with glasses swinging from its beak. With other hand wrap fingers around neck and contemplation wringing its neck. Again remove parrot from glasses.
With hand firmly wrapped around neck give into to soft eyes and kissing noise and forgive bird.
Lean in for kiss and parrot reattaches self to glasses.
Remove glasses one more time and pull glasses one way and parrot the other.
Give up on glasses and surf the net half blind but with happy parrot that got the nasty thing off your face...:8_grim:

All I can say is LOL.... :30::32::30::32::30::32:

I feel your pain...Hahnzel likes to attach himself to my outer sunglasses (I wear a pair over my prescription glasses) while I am driving. This is why he is no longer aloud to be out of his cage unless we are parked somewhere. He climbs up the side, walks over the top, then hangs upside down from them and looks me square in the eyes. He did this at 70 mph.

LoL@goalerjones..... Willie absolutely HATES going to the vet and he don't like going outside either. So when I take him outside he leans close to me and when we get in the car he gets anxious. Then I proceed on driving and he start flopping and jumping on me almost caused me to wreck and I had to push him off my arm into the passenger seat to save us from wrecking. It was a close call, I felt bad doing it but I had to. I learn NOT to drive with him alone, he doesn't like carriers...So when we go to the vet, he's on my arm....I now have my partner drive us while I'm in the back seat with Willie...

What did you write? Somebody could tell me what's written here? I can't see well....my CAG is having my glasses right now!!! LOL....

Shelly {:)} thanks for my morning Laugh !!! :)

ROFL!!...I sympathize with you. my Sennie is not aloud on my shoulder, only to the crook of my arm, no further, he's gotten use to it.
loved hanging off my glasses too when I wore them, just something about them.

What is it with birds and glasses?
solarcat-albums-sunshine-picture8141-glasses.jpg

She loves chewing on them, too.

That really made me laugh. With my Tiki her motto is foreign body must remove.:eek::D

ROTFL :jumping40:jumping40:jumping40
Oh my gosh thank you for sharing this cute story!! I enjoyed a morning laugh! I love how birds have their own unique personalities.

That is hilarious...and I thought I had problems with my little lovebird using the arm of my glasses as a perch.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back