The drive home turned into a little game

Colorguarder08

Banned
Banned
Mar 8, 2010
Washington State
Parrots
Riley-white faced grey cockatiel (hatch date 6-28-2014) RIP Halloween-pied cockatiel
I now have about half an hour drive to and from work. Well today there was a jerk driving way to close to cars and cutting people off for no reason other than they didn't want to be behind anybody. Well at like the last 10 miles or so this guy decided to start tailgating me so I start to slow down to irritate them then I decided to keep pace with the car in the other lane so they couldnt pass either of us. I realized after a little bit that I was rather enjoying making them mad. I know they weren't in a hurry because of any emerengcy because the moment they were the car in front and with a great distance between them and the next car in front of them they were just doing this to be a jerk so I decided to be one too.

Did you bring your gun? if you're going to play with crazies you need to be armed. I'd move over and be done with them.

oh I have plenty of experience dealing with crazy people. Two of my former coworkers (from over 5 years ago) have been sent to prison 1 for attempted murder he even tried to say that he tripped and the box cutter accidently cut her 11 times however it was a box cutter from work and it's impossible for those ones to "accidently" cut anything. Not to mention that there was an eye witness who said he demanded the ladys money and even though she gave it to him he still pinned her to the ground and proceeded to cut her 11 times with the box cutter. Thankfully no serious damage was done with her. The cuts were shallow and she made a full recovery. The other one went around town trying to kidnap some teenage girls and threaten to kill them if they didn't do what he wanted. They all got away and when that didn't work he tried to kidnap a two year old from a grocery store but when police found him with her he said that she told him her parents were outside however her parents told police she was adopted from I believe russia and had only been here for 6 months and doesn't speak english. He recently got sentenced to 10 years in prison so I'm pretty ok handleing crazy people. Funny thing is nobody understood why I never liked them and they all called me a ***** for it.

I would be careful, years ago in my home town a driver pulled out a cross bow and killed another drive over road rage. While it is tempting to annoy the erratic driver, it probably isn't worth it.

Though I sympathize since I've been driving 56 miles to and from work for years it's not worth it. One of these days you'll come across some nut job that will take you out. Here in Texas it's not uncommon for people to have a gun in their truck.

If you really want to mess with them, flash your lights on and off when they are right on your bumper... at first glance it looks like you are tapping the brakes.

I really don't like aggressive drivers. And after 28 years in the legal profession, seeing the havoc they caused, I am very biased...

Crazy drivers often don't equate to crazy people. Some folks just get behind the wheel, and their brain shuts down.

Not a real big fan of people who think they can text and drive either...

Cell phones are bad enough without texting while driving...

If you really want to mess with them, flash your lights on and off when they are right on your bumper... at first glance it looks like you are tapping the brakes.

I really don't like aggressive drivers. And after 28 years in the legal profession, seeing the havoc they caused, I am very biased...

Crazy drivers often don't equate to crazy people. Some folks just get behind the wheel, and their brain shuts down.

Not a real big fan of people who think they can text and drive either...

Cell phones are bad enough without texting while driving...

The only problem with flashing my lights is that on my way home the sun is going down so I actually need my lights on.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back