Tater and tot

Sans

Apr 2, 2014
Parrots
Tater - grey cockatiel
Tot- pineapple conure
Hello!

I am new to the forum and thought I would write an introduction post.

I have cockatiels all my life, and about a year ago got Tater, a grey who we think may be pearl recessive. He is great with people but a bit of a scardey-cat. We got him from a pet store and all they could tell us was that he as nippy and not very good with people. He has been our gentle little boy for a year now and loves singing, although has no interest in toys (and trust me, we've tried)

We recently got Tot about 2 weeks ago now. Tot is a 7 month old pineapple conure, and is a source of joy, frustration and confusion for us.... I still don't know what half his behaviours mean... But he seems to love it with us, and he absolutely loves cuddling (when he's not getting into trouble)

So far the two of them seem to be getting along ok, we let them on their cage tops together with supervision.... I don't know if they will ever be buddies though.

:grey::rainbow1:

Thanks for reading!
Sabrina

Hello Sabrina and welcome!
I would love to see pictures of Tater and Tot, and I LOVE their names! How adorable:)
So glad you joined us!

Welcome Sabrina, Tater and Tot! Very cute names. We would love to see photos.

Both are gorgeous. Oh Hello! You have beautiful babies. Welcome!

sans-albums-tater-tot-picture11756-image.jpg

Beautiful babies you've got there!!! I posted your pictures here for you. Next time click on the little pictureicon tthen paste the link within to post your pictures. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back