Sunconure, eyelids

Win

Jun 8, 2024
Parrots
for knowledge
My sunconure has been thick eyelids for 6 months . Can anybody advise how to cure her? She is 4 years old now.

Attachments

• 17179034528438588553514243509225.jpg
    17179034528438588553514243509225.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 14
That looks quite uncomfortable for her.
Has an avian vet seen her?
Is she eating and drinking normally?

My sunconure has been thick eyelids for 6 months . Can anybody advise how to cure her? She is 4 years old now.
I just read about this, if I remember correctly it's a vitamin deficiency, it's been a while I would take her to a vet before it gets worse. Good luck

Reactions: Win
Okay I went to my history and found it if you go to you tube search MJ World it says it is Internal bacterial eye infection.

Reactions: Win
That looks quite uncomfortable for her.
Has an avian vet seen her?
Is she eating and drinking normally?
yes, she is eating properly

I just read about this, if I remember correctly it's a vitamin deficiency, it's been a while I would take her to a vet before it gets worse. Good luck
We dont have avian vet in Myanmar.

We dont have avian vet in Myanmar.

I am not sure of this will work. But looks vit A deficiency. I suggest try follow this and see if it improves ur bird.

Keep the bird in less lighted area. Try to give her morning sun rise bathing for half hour. Try to clean the eye with saline water it is usually without harm. Give sweet potato and green leaves. Chop and mix them in favourite fruit.

I am not sure if this will cure ur conure but better than not being able to show to a vet. Good luck

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back