spiders!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
well today i was making cup cakes for my friends birthday, nut was chair hopin under the table (strange bird that she is) :p

then i hear her land on floor?? :11: i thought she'd hopped to high an knocked herself down, then like something demented, nuts in full runnin nut mode (lucky i have a big kitchen) she is very rarely on the floor. dartting from under table

then i see what made her land,:30: an give chase :11: a small spider!! :eek: it was a bit awful to watch as she got to it before i could, she picked it up in her beak (eewww) and let it go, and then again :11: i don't think she wanted to eat it, just investigate this strange insect! well i managed to get to the spider and with it being a small one, i picked it up an tossed it outta the house! nut looked a little miffed at my interfering with her new toy!

i wonder what she'll make of the end of yr spiders that come in from the fields?? because they can get rather big! :11: and if it was one of them, its hers lol aint no way i'm picking them up!

hahahahahaha, that's funny. I haven't seen Tiki take off after a spider yet, but she will see one crawling around outside of her window and will watch it for hours until it scurries away. I HATE spiders.

lol mike :) i was amazed she had it in her beak, but never killed it or removed a leg! ewww lol

well if theres no one about to take the big spiders out, i'll know who to call! lol

i don't think we have poisonous spiders in the uk

My dogs plays with them, my cats eats them, I wonder what my birds would do???

lol mikey i'd dread to think!

my worse case senerio is if nut decides to fly up on my shoulder with one an drop it!!! lol

Most Reactions

Back