May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 24 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-23yrs - normal Cockatiel
Vortex (F) - Hatched March 15 2024
I caught Vortex playing with a toy in a weird position. She had her one leg stretched allllll the way out, holding her toy/bell and the other foot alllllll the way back, holding onto her perch. It was quite comical to see :) . Wish I was fast enough for pictures!

Charlie likes to beat up on carrots. He doesn't just eat them. He takes a bite and FLINGS it across the cage. Very amusing :)

After training but before bedtime, Salty likes to run around and say 'Jub Jub Jub Jub Jub Jub". No idea what it means but we had an iguana named Jubjub years and years ago. Between that and saying the word "Yeah" with just about every inflection I can imagine, makes for a very entertaining evening. "Salty should Geri have her head examined?". "Yeah!". "You sure?". "Yeah!". Very entertaining.

My green cheek likes to swing upside down from perches. It's very cute. He's also learned the name of like all of my pets at this point, although he's not great at enunciating so we don't always know what he's trying to say 😂

Bumble spends a lot of time upside down. She also sleeps on one of her toys with one leg on one dangly part and the other leg on another dangly part so she's in the splits.

Ona's favorite "word"? "Mraaaaaaa". It's her battle cry. I repeat it back to her and now it's become a method of communication. Every day we "mrraaa" back and forth.

JJ says “ bless you!” When someone sneezes. It’s kind of cute! He also does a great imitation of a human coughing and he “ got a cough” when we were all sick earlier this year. JJ’s “cough” magically cleared up when we all got better 😁

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back