Question RE: Meyers. Advice?

Thanks Alison :). It's so crazy, but with him, I just have this connection. He is the sweetest and gentlest baby I've ever met! Not even 1 nibble from him! He just likes to hang out very still I might add and let's me pet him all over, from beak to tail lol. He does startle easily so I have to be really careful. I can't walk around with him like my Conure. Vet said lack of Vitamin A ( I think it was A) can cause neurological problems and that could be part of the reason for his unsteadiness :(. He'll get better with time and going to be so spoiled. Thanks again babe!

I understand the connection as I had the same feeling when I met my quaker. instant head over heels. Vitamin A is found in orange colored veg, sweet potatoes, carrots,winter squash etc. I also adore my new african red bellied parrot. In my opinion they are the perfect sized parrots not to big and not to small light weight and not about to remove a finger in one fell swoop. Alison and sweetie pie:D

I think he is already looking better. Here's another pic with all his little pinnies poking out lol

Attachments

• P7260840.jpg
    P7260840.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 197
If that is the top of his cage he is going to be a happy camper. Alison and sweetie pie:D

Yes, he's on the top of his cage. I've now rolled it over to one of my living room windows and removed the blinds/curtains so he can just sit there and look out all day. He seems to really love it

all three of my birds are each in front of their own sliding glass door panel which leaves me one to get out on the back lani Ha Ha . I guess that means I am full up but they love looking out the back at all the birds out there and the golfers on the golfcourse. Since I don't have another slider I am at my limit as far as birds go no more craigslist brousing for me. Alison and sweetie pie:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back