Please help, my budgie droppings are dark green mostly and watery.

mado21

Oct 24, 2024
Parrots
Budgies
It started with my budgie droppings being watery and getting stuck to her butt, she doesn't have dirty vent, but poop gets stuck sometimes. this all started a week ago but i watched her and she was active and playful also ate n drank normally, but today she became less active and started plucking out a lot of feathers. She still eating, drinking and playing but a bit less than before. Please help, where i live it's so crowded and noisy and i don't have any vet near me and she gets stressed by a lot of people and noise so it's so hard for her. Thank you and sorry for bad English.

Attachments

• 4e75c6c0-071b-40c1-a6eb-de9621801cde.jpg
    4e75c6c0-071b-40c1-a6eb-de9621801cde.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 4
Your English is fine! That sounds very, VERY scary to me. Please try to get some advice from a veterinarian. I can tell how much you love your ird.

Certified Avian Vets
If none are near you...
Avian Veterinarians
In my opinion, any of the vets listed here should be better than a regular vet.
International contacts, too.
If none are near you, maybe you could call and ask for a recommendation for somebody in your area.
And... sometimes, distant vets will offer brief thoughts or advice...
Or... sometimes I find a place to start just by Googling "avian veterinarian near ((your location))"
Or maybe a local breeder might help... again, maybe Google?

Your English is fine! That sounds very, VERY scary to me. Please try to get some advice from a veterinarian. I can tell how much you love your ird.

Certified Avian Vets
If none are near you...
Avian Veterinarians
In my opinion, any of the vets listed here should be better than a regular vet.
International contacts, too.
If none are near you, maybe you could call and ask for a recommendation for somebody in your area.
And... sometimes, distant vets will offer brief thoughts or advice...
Or... sometimes I find a place to start just by Googling "avian veterinarian near ((your location))"
Or maybe a local breeder might help... again, maybe Google?
The closest avian vet to me is like 2h+ of driving, I don't know if my bird can handle this, she gets so stressed out with crowds and lots of noise.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back