Snowy
Pippen

Past birds:
Grumpy
Sunny
Griffen
Jeff
Gertjie
Not sure how to preface this. This really isnt the best way to come back to the forum after a month of inactivity.

I'm on holiday now, and the person who was caring for my pets told me that Pippen didn't look healthy. She was puffed up, lethargic, and didnt want to eat/drink anything. We made arrangements to get Pipp to the vet tomorrow, when she let me know that she found pippen dead at the bottom of the cage (literally minutes after telling us she was sick).

It's the third pet i lost this year and it honestly sucks. It was also so sudden, she looked perfectly healthy before and just suddenly got sick and died in less than an hour. Im considering having my other birds taken to the vet to have them checked as well in case theyre sick too, even though they look 'fine'

Not sure what i'm trying to achieve by posting this. Losing my best friend while on holiday is just a great way to completely ruin my time away and idk how to feel or react.

Not sure how to preface this. This really isnt the best way to come back to the forum after a month of inactivity.

I'm on holiday now, and the person who was caring for my pets told me that Pippen didn't look healthy. She was puffed up, lethargic, and didnt want to eat/drink anything. We made arrangements to get Pipp to the vet tomorrow, when she let me know that she found pippen dead at the bottom of the cage (literally minutes after telling us she was sick).

It's the third pet i lost this year and it honestly sucks. It was also so sudden, she looked perfectly healthy before and just suddenly got sick and died in less than an hour. Im considering having my other birds taken to the vet to have them checked as well in case theyre sick too, even though they look 'fine'

Not sure what i'm trying to achieve by posting this. Losing my best friend while on holiday is just a great way to completely ruin my time away and idk how to feel or react.
I’m so sorry for your loss 💔 I too just lost my bird a few minutes ago. He died in my hands. I know the pain is immense🥺😭😭😭

I'm so sorry for your loss, Ané, I am shocked to hear this very sad news! It's so difficult to process something so tragic happening so suddenly, and on top of your other losses too, my heart truly hurts for you. All of your babies have a loving forever home with you though, which is the best thing any precious little birdie can ever ask for. My deepest and most sincere condolences go out to you, Ané, Pippen will forever be cherished in your heart.

Ané… I’m so so sorry for your loss. Pippen was such a precious little birdie. Please know that you gave her an amazing life, whether you believe it or not. She could not have been more loved. Sending so so so many hugs… we’ll miss you Pipp. <33

It is certainly crappy.

I lost a pet dog few years back while on holiday. & it sucked.

Sorry for your loss.

My sincerest condolences, Ané. I'm so sorry to hear this. Pipp knew how dearly she was loved, and that means everything. You gave her that. Even more, she touched the hearts of so many of her international forum family. She will live on in the memories of many people here. Fly free, little one ❤️

Oh Sweetie, I'm so very sorry. I can't imagine how painful that this happened while you are on holiday. Pipp loved you so much, and I know how much joy that you brought to each others lives. May her memory always be a blessing. Sending you massive hugs tonight, my friend.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back