Pictures of Reggie and update

Skybird

May 2, 2015
NE Ohio
Parrots
Skylar -- CAG 10 yrs old
Reggie -- Amazon Blue Front 15 yrs old
I promised a couple pics of Reggie....so here they are. He is now taking food from our hands, and we play a game of what I call "tickle time" He will come over and I grab his toes, beak and then scratch his head and back....he loves it! I think he is coming along just fine....
Jody and Reggie IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5210.jpg

Reggie is a beautiful blue front. Lots of red I see on those wings. I'm glad you and him are getting along so well:) Sounds like you are now officially owned by an amazon!

Reggie is a real beauty! I'm glad he's doing so well!

Reggie is looking awesome!
I'm so happy he is enjoying scritches and taking food from you, sounds like you are making wonderful progress:)

Reggie is a beautiful blue front. Lots of red I see on those wings. I'm glad you and him are getting along so well:) Sounds like you are now officially owned by an amazon!

Thanks! Yes, I do believe he owns me....and getting so spoiled. Do most of them have alot of red on them?

Reggie is looking awesome!
I'm so happy he is enjoying scritches and taking food from you, sounds like you are making wonderful progress:)

Thanks Terry. I don't know which step to take....I guess just keep interacting with him and I am sure everything will come into play. Just wish I could hold him.

Most Reactions

Back