Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
1719329006230.png

Birbista Ona reporting for duty. What kind of latte can she get you? Every drink comes with a forbidden taste test for free. Tips accepted in compliments and seeds.

This isn't one of those places that has kiosk that say "you can offer a 20%, 30% or 40% tip is it?" Because I'm not doing that no matter how pretty the barrista is....

:gcc:

This isn't one of those places that has kiosk that say "you can offer a 20%, 30% or 40% tip is it?" Because I'm not doing that no matter how pretty the barrista is....

It’s even more awkward when the waiters just stand there over you as you are paying with a tablet that has a 20%, 30%, or 40% tip. Do you just hit other, and leave something smaller? I’ve never figured out how to handle that situation.

View attachment 59866

"I wanna double green chile latte
an' I will pay you in smooches!"​
Coming right up!

Do you do steeped Nutriberry tea? :D
Sure do! That’ll cost you a pretty compliment and three safflower seeds.

No, no, no. Ona demands 100% tip always when it comes to her compliments.

Bumble would like a fresh sprout cappuccino and a flax seed muffin please

Oooh that sounds so delicious I will give you an extra free taste test or two. Or.... maybe we shares? - Ona

Most Reactions

Back